PROVO — A small accident on I-15 southbound near Provo has backed up traffic for several miles Wednesday morning.
The incident was minor, said Cameron Roden, public information officer for the Utah Highway Patrol. At about 10:10 Wednesday morning, a single car flipped onto its side in the right lane between the University Parkway and Provo Center Street exits. One female was transported to Utah Valley Regional Hospital with minor injuries, and no one else was hurt, Roden said.
But while investigators clear the scene, Roden said only one lane of traffic is getting by. Traffic leading up to the accident is backed up for about two miles, Roden said.
Crews were still working to clear the scene as of 11:00 a.m. and the cause of the accident is still under investigation, Roden said.
- Idea for Burt's Bees land to become park...
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Police suspect arson in house fire that...
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue atop...
- Utah artisan's handmade guitars gaining...
- Huntsville man with unreported history of...
- Group targets Utah's public lands fight with...
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney... 70
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 39
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 31
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 20
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 18
- National conservative group backs... 18
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use... 17
- Hatch steadfast in holding up Supreme... 16