PROVO — A small accident on I-15 southbound near Provo has backed up traffic for several miles Wednesday morning.
The incident was minor, said Cameron Roden, public information officer for the Utah Highway Patrol. At about 10:10 Wednesday morning, a single car flipped onto its side in the right lane between the University Parkway and Provo Center Street exits. One female was transported to Utah Valley Regional Hospital with minor injuries, and no one else was hurt, Roden said.
But while investigators clear the scene, Roden said only one lane of traffic is getting by. Traffic leading up to the accident is backed up for about two miles, Roden said.
Crews were still working to clear the scene as of 11:00 a.m. and the cause of the accident is still under investigation, Roden said.
- Searchers locate missing family of Olympian...
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via online...
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake...
- Healing souls, healing a mountain
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley detective...
- Man seeks video of 1995 Oklahoma City...
- Draper man dies from injuries in house explosion
- Salt Lake bike share program doubles in size
- Federal land managers criticized over... 24
- Renewable energy advocates decry... 19
- Habitual offender arrested in alleged... 16
- Student attitudes changing on healthy... 14
- 'No trespassing' sign may not stop... 13
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake... 11
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via... 10
- Satellites track drought-driven... 9