PROVO — A small accident on I-15 southbound near Provo has backed up traffic for several miles Wednesday morning.
The incident was minor, said Cameron Roden, public information officer for the Utah Highway Patrol. At about 10:10 Wednesday morning, a single car flipped onto its side in the right lane between the University Parkway and Provo Center Street exits. One female was transported to Utah Valley Regional Hospital with minor injuries, and no one else was hurt, Roden said.
But while investigators clear the scene, Roden said only one lane of traffic is getting by. Traffic leading up to the accident is backed up for about two miles, Roden said.
Crews were still working to clear the scene as of 11:00 a.m. and the cause of the accident is still under investigation, Roden said.
- Smithfield teen makes Valentine's Day special...
- Scalia's death leaves major void in high...
- France bestows highest honor on Utah veteran
- Giant Kennecott dump trucks are sporting an...
- Utah delegation urges Obama to refrain from...
- Race heating up as congressional Democrats...
- Logan man killed in Idaho car crash
- 3 seriously injured in multi-vehicle crash on...
- Utah delegation urges Obama to refrain... 40
- Manti man indicted in Oregon... 36
- Scalia's death leaves major void in... 36
- IRS raids properties with possible... 22
- Lee, Stewart urge action on behalf of... 18
- State: EPA didn't clue in Utah on San... 12
- Summit County wants rewrite of Bishop's... 11
- Race heating up as congressional... 11