PROVO — A small accident on I-15 southbound near Provo has backed up traffic for several miles Wednesday morning.
The incident was minor, said Cameron Roden, public information officer for the Utah Highway Patrol. At about 10:10 Wednesday morning, a single car flipped onto its side in the right lane between the University Parkway and Provo Center Street exits. One female was transported to Utah Valley Regional Hospital with minor injuries, and no one else was hurt, Roden said.
But while investigators clear the scene, Roden said only one lane of traffic is getting by. Traffic leading up to the accident is backed up for about two miles, Roden said.
Crews were still working to clear the scene as of 11:00 a.m. and the cause of the accident is still under investigation, Roden said.
- Scam targets families of LDS missionaries
- LDS missionary Mason Wells returns home 37...
- Arches National Park wants to ID those...
- Families need to know of dying decision to...
- Smithfield man stabbed father to death after...
- Top 10 names that must be from Utah
- U.K. doctors embrace e-cigarettes as U.S....
- Chaffetz attorney calls FEC complaint claims...
- Poll: 66 percent of Utahns support... 51
- Top 10 names that must be from Utah 50
- BYU will buy Provo High School for... 49
- GOP's hard feelings over SB54 play part... 43
- LDS Church hires assistant church... 40
- Sen. Ted Cruz secures second Utah... 27
- Council approves policy banning dating... 26
- Report: Spending on charter students... 21