BYU football: Harvey Unga entering NFL supplemental draft
It appears former BYU running back Harvey Unga has made a decision about his future.
According to profootballtalk.com, Unga, the Cougars' all-time leading rusher, is entering the NFL supplemental draft.
Unga withdrew from school in April for violating the honor code. BYU officials would not allow him to apply for re-admittance to school until January at the soonest.
The supplemental draft is scheduled for July.
According to the website, "The supplemental draft unfolds like a silent auction, with teams submitting at the start of each 'round' the name of any player they'd like to select. Priority is pre-determined based on 2009 records. Any team that obtains a player via the supplemental draft sacrifices the corresponding draft pick from the following year's entry draft."
- Past few days 'difficult' for former...
- Defending champ Serena Williams at Wimbledon...
- Chile wins 2nd straight Copa America title as...
- Messi's retirement from Argentina could hurt...
- Most common names of NBA players this season
- Injured Lochte plows ahead in 200 free at US...
- Djokovic beat James Ward to open bid for 5th...
- Durant, Anthony lead US Olympic basketball team
- Kalani Sitake on BYU-Utah rivalry: 'I... 78
- Morning links: Colin Cowherd compares... 62
- Sitake not intimidated by BYU's arduous... 59
- Dick Harmon: 1996 Cotton Bowl champion... 51
- Morning Links: BYU basketball fans... 44
- 10 takeaways from BYU football media day 30
- Utah football: Williams, McCormick... 21
- Sitake making transition from longtime... 20