World Cup soccer Chile vs. Honduras (5 a.m., ESPN); Spain vs. Switzerland (7:30 a.m., ESPN); South Africa vs. Uruguay (noon, ESPN)
The Fabulous Beekman Boys (7 and 7:30 p.m., Planet Green): A couple from the big city — Josh and Brent — buy a farm in upstate New York and launch an organic food business. It's sort of a real-life "Green Acres."
Jaws: The Inside Story (7 and 11 p.m., Biography Channel): Two-hour documentary that looks at the making of the 1974 film.
TV's Greatest Surprises (7 p.m., Ch. 2): I'm not a fan of any kind of list — they're generally cheap, easy and dopey. And, in particular, I'm no fan of lists that are "picked by television viewers based on a Nielsen entertainment survey" — which makes this sort of that People's Choice Awards of lists. But just watch this for clips from "I Love Lucy," "The Sopranos," the "Late Show With David Letterman," "Ellen," "ER," "American Idol," "NCIS" and more. And just for fun.
So You Think You Can Dance (7 p.m., Ch. 13): The new finalists are paired off with "all-stars" — including Utahn Allison Holker.
America's Got Talent (8 p.m., Ch. 5): The auditions continue.
Great Performances (8 p.m., Ch. 7): In "La Danse: Le Ballet de l'Opera de Paris," dancers rehearse and perform seven ballets.
Happy Town (9:01 p.m., Ch. 4): Georgia and Andrew have a horrifying time in the woods with Handsome Dan.
Top Chef (11 p.m., Bravo): In the seventh-season premiere, 17 contestants go to Washington, D.C., to begin the competition.
In Plain Sight (11 p.m., USA): Mary's new witness is a homeless man.What: "Hot In Cleveland"
- 10 things to know before going to Salt Lake...
- Ben Barnes, Katherine Heigl in tune in...
- 5 parenting lessons from movies
- Insights from the Behavioral Science Guy:...
- Living with Children: Late nights, not school...
- Staying faithful: How the Internet changed...
- Sutton Foster promises 'an intimate look at...
- The Clean Cut: Lindsey Stirling joins 'Kid...
- US judge blocks enforcement of new... 9
- Jim Bennett: The ALS Ice Bucket... 9
- Living with Children: Late nights, not... 6
- US eating habits improve a bit —... 4
- Getting ready for Salt Lake Comic Con:... 4
- Staying faithful: How the Internet... 4
- Student evades monitors, spreads Ebola... 3
- Linda & Richard Eyre: How media could... 3