World Cup soccer Chile vs. Honduras (5 a.m., ESPN); Spain vs. Switzerland (7:30 a.m., ESPN); South Africa vs. Uruguay (noon, ESPN)
The Fabulous Beekman Boys (7 and 7:30 p.m., Planet Green): A couple from the big city — Josh and Brent — buy a farm in upstate New York and launch an organic food business. It's sort of a real-life "Green Acres."
Jaws: The Inside Story (7 and 11 p.m., Biography Channel): Two-hour documentary that looks at the making of the 1974 film.
TV's Greatest Surprises (7 p.m., Ch. 2): I'm not a fan of any kind of list — they're generally cheap, easy and dopey. And, in particular, I'm no fan of lists that are "picked by television viewers based on a Nielsen entertainment survey" — which makes this sort of that People's Choice Awards of lists. But just watch this for clips from "I Love Lucy," "The Sopranos," the "Late Show With David Letterman," "Ellen," "ER," "American Idol," "NCIS" and more. And just for fun.
So You Think You Can Dance (7 p.m., Ch. 13): The new finalists are paired off with "all-stars" — including Utahn Allison Holker.
America's Got Talent (8 p.m., Ch. 5): The auditions continue.
Great Performances (8 p.m., Ch. 7): In "La Danse: Le Ballet de l'Opera de Paris," dancers rehearse and perform seven ballets.
Happy Town (9:01 p.m., Ch. 4): Georgia and Andrew have a horrifying time in the woods with Handsome Dan.
Top Chef (11 p.m., Bravo): In the seventh-season premiere, 17 contestants go to Washington, D.C., to begin the competition.
In Plain Sight (11 p.m., USA): Mary's new witness is a homeless man.What: "Hot In Cleveland"
- The Clean Cut: BYU's Vocal Point covers...
- Joseph Cramer, M.D.: Hitting a nerve on the...
- The 35 most beautiful college campuses in...
- Bariatric Surgery, shedding pounds and...
- Cheap and healthy: Experts dish on eating...
- Former BYU pitcher and Utah resident Jeremy...
- APNewsBreak: Ringling Bros. eliminating...
- Gov. Herbert: 'Fight goes on' for Healthy Utah
- Joseph Cramer, M.D.: Hitting a nerve on... 31
- House leaders counter Healthy Utah,... 28
- AP EXPLAINS: Supreme Court case against... 26
- Gov. Gary Herbert's Healthy Utah plan... 26
- Supreme Court justices sharply divided... 21
- Utah Cares contains potentially... 15
- Gov. Herbert: 'Fight goes on' for... 12
- Nurse who survived Ebola sues Dallas... 9