It is sad that Rep. Steve Mascaro (My View, May 11) can't find the Utah Republican Party after he "used it for more than 40 years." Isn't this the same representative who wanted to put a tax surcharge on families with more than three children — even if they did not use the public school system?
Serving in political office is not supposed to be a career. It is supposed to be an inconvenient sacrifice for the benefit of one's country. Just ask George Washington and Ben Franklin.
- A beleaguered family — 12 in 4...
- In our opinion: Six heroes for our values in...
- John Florez: The people's voices don't count
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Our year-end...
- Drew Clark: Ebola, cybersecurity and...
- In our opinion: Keep marriage questions
- Letter: Distance from religion
- Letter: Access to health care
- Letter: Access to health care 42
- John Florez: The people's voices don't... 38
- In our opinion: Police vs. protests... 31
- Letter: Distance from religion 31
- Letter: Sharing culpability 22
- In our opinion: Keep marriage questions 20
- A. Scott Anderson: Peace on earth comes... 15
- Mark Reynolds: Cheap gas prices... 13