PROVO — Brady Marshall and Toni Niccoli scored to help BYU tie the Mexico U21 National team 2-2 Wednesday night in front of 3,500 fans.
"It was probably safe to say for everyone of (our players) it was probably the highlight of their soccer playing career," said BYU head coach Chris Watkins.
BYU goalkeeper Bryan Black came up with seven saves.
—Deseret News staff and wire reports
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- Best and worst of the BYU, Utah and USU...
- BYU fan reflects: 6 lessons I learned at...
- High school football: 4A all-state teams
- High school football: 5A All-State teams
- NFL watch: How local players fared in week 14...
- Utah Jazz: Jazz forward Richard Jefferson...
- Mountain View hires former Timpview head...
- BYU football: Cougars to play... 104
- Crystal ball commentary: National... 99
- Utah football: Utah coach Kyle... 81
- Utah basketball: Utes rally to defeat... 68
- Florida St-Auburn title game to usher... 51
- Best and worst of the BYU, Utah and USU... 48
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes bounce... 43
- Former BYU star Jimmer Fredette likes... 34