PROVO — Brady Marshall and Toni Niccoli scored to help BYU tie the Mexico U21 National team 2-2 Wednesday night in front of 3,500 fans.
"It was probably safe to say for everyone of (our players) it was probably the highlight of their soccer playing career," said BYU head coach Chris Watkins.
BYU goalkeeper Bryan Black came up with seven saves.
—Deseret News staff and wire reports
- BYU football notebook: Coaches make notable...
- The 2014 Heisman Trophy tracker
- Rock On: Utah, please play Idaho State annually
- BYU football: A look at the Cougars' schedule...
- Texas will be without starting QB, center for...
- BYU football enemy camp: 5 questions with a...
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- BYU football: Texas quarterback David Ash out...
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center... 67
- First steps: Utes open season with... 66
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 59
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 56
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 49
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands... 33
- BYU notebook: Cougars commit a plethora... 28
- BYU's suspended players expected to be... 28