Lakers 111, Jazz 96
Game 4: Monday at EnergySolutions Arena
Key 1: Los Angeles builds a 22-point lead in the second quarter to put the series-clinching game out of reach.
Key 2: Utah climbs back into contention in the third quarter, but draws no closer than five points (twice).
Key 3: Lakers stars Pau Gasol and Kobe Bryant combine for 65 points, teaming for 23 FGs and 19 FTs.
Player of the game
Set the tone for the Lakers by netting 33 points and 14 rebounds. The forward, who played 40 minutes, also blocked two shots.
- 2015 Heisman Trophy tracker, preseason...
- High school football roundup for Friday, Aug. 28
- The Utah football 100: Ranking the best...
- BYU football: With opener one week away,...
- BYU football: Ranking the most important...
- Video: BYU commit Jaren Hall lifts Maple...
- BYU football position preview: The...
- BYU football: A look at the Cougars'...
- Morning links: Cougars, Utes to face... 78
- Guest commentary: How to spice up BYU... 61
- BYU football: Lone Peak's Jackson... 32
- New York Jets waive former BYU... 30
- Dick Harmon: BYU Cougars find new... 28
- Morning links: Utes are the Pac-12's 'X... 27
- Guest commentary: BYU, Utah, USU... 25
- Doug Robinson: No days off on Utes'... 25