Perhaps if we lived in Arizona, where illegal immigrants are pouring into the state, we might be encouraged because the state is finally trying to curb such illegal practices. Where is the Deseret News editorial opinion's compassion for the people who are legally living there? Yes, this new immigration law may be hard to enforce, but it is a start and maybe even an impetus to other states to try their hand at such a law. Perhaps then the federal government would get the message that it is urgent to act on this chronic problem.
- In our opinion: National security and the...
- Robert J. Samuelson: The false charms of...
- Ralph Hancock: The anti-establishment delusion
- My view: They run toward danger
- Jay Evensen: On Second Thought: The 1 percent...
- Is it time for our first woman president?
- Barack Obama: Religious freedom keeps us strong
- Medicare Advantage
- In our opinion: National security and... 66
- Is it time for our first woman president? 55
- Robert J. Samuelson: The false charms... 43
- Letter: Hillary and FOIA 18
- Letter: No labels in 2016? 17
- In our opinion: The lesson of... 17
- Ralph Hancock: The anti-establishment... 16
- Arthur Cyr: US presidential politics... 13