MILFORD — The second annual Milford Renewable Energy Fair is scheduled for Thursday, April 29, at the Milford High School gymnasium, 62 N. 300 West.
It is free and open to the public. Displays and food booths will be open from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
The fair will feature an exhibit area, keynotes and breakout sessions, an electric vehicle race between seven student teams, discussions about "green" jobs and the Utah Renewable Energy Zone program, and a film about a Utah wind energy project.
Organizers expect the event to attract about 1,000 attendees.
Details are available by contacting Perry Thomson at 435-586-4205, ext. 13, or Dana Miller at 435-586-2899. Information also is available at www.utah.gov/ustar/documents/113.pdf.
- Girls who play with Barbie may not see their...
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't waste your time,...
- Target data breach: Credit monitoring will...
- Going digital a giant leap for 'dollar theaters'
- Salt Lake Bees' stadium renamed Smith's Ballpark
- Demolition underway on major downtown office...
- Uintah County businesses still struggling one...
- Doug Robinson: Gail Miller — Carrying...
- Attempt to raise minimum wage in Utah... 28
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't waste your... 12
- Girls who play with Barbie may not see... 12
- About Utah: He came, he saw, he fit in 8
- Report: Utah made big money by keeping... 8
- Demolition underway on major downtown... 5
- Doug Robinson: Gail Miller —... 4
- Stericycle move to Tooele gets House... 4