MILFORD — The second annual Milford Renewable Energy Fair is scheduled for Thursday, April 29, at the Milford High School gymnasium, 62 N. 300 West.
It is free and open to the public. Displays and food booths will be open from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
The fair will feature an exhibit area, keynotes and breakout sessions, an electric vehicle race between seven student teams, discussions about "green" jobs and the Utah Renewable Energy Zone program, and a film about a Utah wind energy project.
Organizers expect the event to attract about 1,000 attendees.
Details are available by contacting Perry Thomson at 435-586-4205, ext. 13, or Dana Miller at 435-586-2899. Information also is available at www.utah.gov/ustar/documents/113.pdf.
- Sugar House streetcar prepares for public launch
- Walmart's 20 best-selling Black Friday items
- Google taking steps toward robot creation
- DeseretNews.com reaches page view milestone;...
- 4 charged in year-long copper thefts at Utah...
- 'Intern Queen' to share advice on college...
- Green energy option in Logan points to a need...
- Children's museum celebrates 35 years of play
- Obama declares health care law is... 21
- Intermountain Healthcare offering... 15
- Start thinking about retirement while... 7
- Amazon's latest idea may make online... 6
- Walmart's 20 best-selling Black Friday... 5
- About Utah: A cheesy way to save the farm 4
- DeseretNews.com reaches page view... 4
- Collecting online sales tax puts Utah... 3