The headline stated "Obama slams Arizona immigration law" that makes it a violation of state law to be in Arizona illegally. The offenders will have to prove with ID or documentation that they are legal.
As I predicted, the states will make laws and begin enforcing immigration law because of the failure of the last two administrations in D.C. to enforce federal law and protect our borders. I support such actions because of the crime and social problems illegals are creating.
Art J. VanTielen
- Jay Evensen: Why the pioneers give us hope today
- In our opinion: Disgusting algae bloom...
- Michael Gerson: The triumph of cynicism
- My view: Algae blooms in Utah Lake
- My view: Prison reform proponents have it...
- Arthur Cyr: Coup attempt underscores...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Shurtleff,...
- Letter: Carbon fee legislation
- In our opinion: The GOP convention... 32
- Letter: Carbon fee legislation 29
- My view: Supporting Utah's public... 26
- Michael Gerson: The triumph of cynicism 23
- My view: More whites should practice... 21
- My view: Algae blooms in Utah Lake 16
- Mia Love: We are the pioneers of our day 15
- Letter: Vote Gary Johnson 14