The headline stated "Obama slams Arizona immigration law" that makes it a violation of state law to be in Arizona illegally. The offenders will have to prove with ID or documentation that they are legal.
As I predicted, the states will make laws and begin enforcing immigration law because of the failure of the last two administrations in D.C. to enforce federal law and protect our borders. I support such actions because of the crime and social problems illegals are creating.
Art J. VanTielen
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- W. Bradford Wilcox: The new progressive...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Are...
- My view: Utah, where do you stand on marriage?
- Charles Krauthammer: The jihadi logic
- 19 songs to consider as replacements for the...
- James Gattuso: Give Tesla a truly free market...
- Drew Clark: The 'least dangerous branch' must...
- My view: Utah, where do you stand on... 95
- Letter: Bush dilemma 2.0 37
- George F. Will: Obama needs Congress to... 27
- In our opinion: How committed are... 25
- W. Bradford Wilcox: The new progressive... 20
- My view: Intergenerational poverty the... 19
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test? 19
- In our opinion: Now a thriving urban... 17