The headline stated "Obama slams Arizona immigration law" that makes it a violation of state law to be in Arizona illegally. The offenders will have to prove with ID or documentation that they are legal.
As I predicted, the states will make laws and begin enforcing immigration law because of the failure of the last two administrations in D.C. to enforce federal law and protect our borders. I support such actions because of the crime and social problems illegals are creating.
Art J. VanTielen
- Jay Evensen: Be forgiving, you might live longer
- My view: Conservatives must lead the fight...
- Peter Morici: African-Americans should start...
- In our opinion: Leaders must do what leaders...
- Mike Lee: Commending Utah’s academy...
- Robert J. Samuelson: Obama's Social Security...
- Letter: Register kitchen knives
- In our opinion: Brexit and the U.K.'s new...
- Letter: Register kitchen knives 45
- Letter: Shooter's motives 31
- In our opinion: Leaders must do what... 30
- In our opinion: California considering... 27
- Letter: Carbon emissions fee 25
- Peter Morici: African-Americans should... 24
- My view: Conservatives must lead the... 21
- In our opinion: Brexit and the U.K.'s... 18