The headline stated "Obama slams Arizona immigration law" that makes it a violation of state law to be in Arizona illegally. The offenders will have to prove with ID or documentation that they are legal.
As I predicted, the states will make laws and begin enforcing immigration law because of the failure of the last two administrations in D.C. to enforce federal law and protect our borders. I support such actions because of the crime and social problems illegals are creating.
Art J. VanTielen
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- Dan Liljenquist: Detroit is sending a message...
- George F. Will: President Obama's epiphanies...
- Jay Evensen: Utah inversions — 100...
- In our opinion: Refinery should be allowed to...
- Letter: American billionaires
- Letter: Golden goose
- My view: Ask a veteran about their health care
- In our opinion: Don't raise the minimum... 65
- My view: Fix Obamacare, don't replace it 63
- Robert Bennett: Create wealth before... 44
- Letter: American billionaires 35
- In our opinion: No more 'Government... 33
- Can Mandela's legacy revive the GOP? 32
- My view: Non-discrimination laws have a... 29
- President should not act without... 28