UTA executive John Inglish's salary is top among public transportation executives
Transportation allowance: $9,750
CEO, Los Angeles County Metro Transportation Authority
Base salary (2010): $309,998
General manager, Regional Transportation District (Denver area)
Base salary (2010): $275,000
Additional: Incentive, health insurance and pension will be as high as $31,449
CEO, Valley METRO (Phoenix area)
Base in 2010: $235,000
Incentive: In his contract, which the Deseret News obtained, METRO's Board of Trustees is supposed to establish at least five goals a year and if he meets them, he receives $5,000 per goal.
Executive director, San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency
Base salary (2010): $308,837
Incentive: $0 (He agreed to a pay cut and to defer his $21,015 bonus.)
- British judge hears arguments in case LDS...
- Utah prosecutors forward allegations against...
- Parties have now finalized arguments in...
- LDS missionary from Utah dies in Micronesia
- Why Syracuse mom killed her 2 daughters still...
- Kaysville man with MS shares hope with others
- BYU chemist makes breakthrough discovery on...
- Looking for the perfect Pi Day pie? Here are...
- Utah recognition of same-sex marriage... 72
- British judge hears arguments in case... 42
- LDS missionary from Utah dies in... 41
- Parties have now finalized arguments in... 41
- Cyclists killed in early morning crash... 35
- Utah prosecutors forward allegations... 34
- House report: John Swallow hung 'for... 32
- BYU chemist makes breakthrough... 29