UTA executive John Inglish's salary is top among public transportation executives
Transportation allowance: $9,750
CEO, Los Angeles County Metro Transportation Authority
Base salary (2010): $309,998
General manager, Regional Transportation District (Denver area)
Base salary (2010): $275,000
Additional: Incentive, health insurance and pension will be as high as $31,449
CEO, Valley METRO (Phoenix area)
Base in 2010: $235,000
Incentive: In his contract, which the Deseret News obtained, METRO's Board of Trustees is supposed to establish at least five goals a year and if he meets them, he receives $5,000 per goal.
Executive director, San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency
Base salary (2010): $308,837
Incentive: $0 (He agreed to a pay cut and to defer his $21,015 bonus.)
- Martin MacNeill cuts self with razor in...
- Expelling Santa from school? Holiday...
- Longtime teacher, BYU instructor appointed...
- LDS missionaries developing strategies to...
- Federal website fixes allowing more Utahns to...
- Families face uncertainty, unite in prayer as...
- Utahns react to death of Nelson Mandela
- As winter takes hold, needs increase for...
- Utah judge could be first to rule on... 106
- Should parents pay extra for... 46
- Federal website fixes allowing more... 44
- Tea Party Express endorses Sen. Mike... 26
- Utah A.G. John Swallow: 'No way to... 25
- Seeing is believing: Doctor, family say... 25
- Utahns react to death of Nelson Mandela 23
- Candidates seeking to replace Swallow... 19