UTA executive John Inglish's salary is top among public transportation executives
Transportation allowance: $9,750
CEO, Los Angeles County Metro Transportation Authority
Base salary (2010): $309,998
General manager, Regional Transportation District (Denver area)
Base salary (2010): $275,000
Additional: Incentive, health insurance and pension will be as high as $31,449
CEO, Valley METRO (Phoenix area)
Base in 2010: $235,000
Incentive: In his contract, which the Deseret News obtained, METRO's Board of Trustees is supposed to establish at least five goals a year and if he meets them, he receives $5,000 per goal.
Executive director, San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency
Base salary (2010): $308,837
Incentive: $0 (He agreed to a pay cut and to defer his $21,015 bonus.)
- Search for Susan Cox Powell is over, West...
- S.L. draws up airport plans
- 'We're here to serve all boys,' Utah Scout...
- Warrants issued for 3 suspects in beating...
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet, passes away
- XanGo co-founder accuses partners of...
- 'Mantiques' could be a ticket to more cash
- Former Jazzman Thurl Bailey named ambassador...
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet,... 66
- Mia Love announces she's officially... 42
- GOP delegates reject changes to... 31
- S.L. draws up airport plans 24
- XanGo co-founder accuses partners of... 22
- Search for Susan Cox Powell is over,... 17
- 'We're here to serve all boys,' Utah... 17
- Utah facing $1.2 billion-dollar water... 11