UTA executive John Inglish's salary is top among public transportation executives
Transportation allowance: $9,750
CEO, Los Angeles County Metro Transportation Authority
Base salary (2010): $309,998
General manager, Regional Transportation District (Denver area)
Base salary (2010): $275,000
Additional: Incentive, health insurance and pension will be as high as $31,449
CEO, Valley METRO (Phoenix area)
Base in 2010: $235,000
Incentive: In his contract, which the Deseret News obtained, METRO's Board of Trustees is supposed to establish at least five goals a year and if he meets them, he receives $5,000 per goal.
Executive director, San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency
Base salary (2010): $308,837
Incentive: $0 (He agreed to a pay cut and to defer his $21,015 bonus.)
- Many Mormon missionaries who return home...
- Rare snowstorm traps I-15 motorists overnight...
- Legal analysis supports Utah's law on getting...
- The pipes are calling: Salt Lake Methodist...
- About Utah: After 72 years, Keith Hottinger...
- 'Delusions' make condemned killer Ron...
- Ute Tribe sues Wasatch County over...
- Skier rescued from Alta avalanche by...
- Many Mormon missionaries who return... 112
- Federal website fixes allowing more... 44
- Legal analysis supports Utah's law on... 33
- As winter takes hold, needs increase... 29
- Utahns react to death of Nelson Mandela 27
- Expelling Santa from school? Holiday... 16
- Martin MacNeill cuts self with razor in... 15
- Former Attorney General John Swallow... 13