The Lakers are set as the No. 1 seed and the Thunder are the No. 8 seed. The other six seeds are still in question entering tonight's final games of the regular season.
Utah wins the Northwest Division if it wins tonight.
Utah will be seeded:
No. 2 if Jazz beat Suns and Mavericks lose to Spurs
No. 3 if Jazz beat Suns, Mavericks beat Spurs
No. 5 if the Jazz lose to the Suns
OTHER WESTERN CONFERENCE SCENARIOS
Denver wins the Northwest Division if the Jazz lose tonight
Dallas will be seeded:
No. 2 if Mavericks win vs. Spurs or Jazz lose to Suns
No. 3 if Mavericks lose and Utah wins
Denver will be seeded:
No. 4 if Suns beat the Jazz
No. 5 if Jazz beat the Suns
Phoenix will be seeded:
No. 3 if the Suns beat the Jazz
No. 4 if Suns lose to the Jazz
Portland will be seeded:
No. 6 if Blazers win OR Spurs lose
No. 7 if Blazers lose and Spurs win
San Antonio will be seeded:
No. 6 if Spurs win and Blazers lose
No. 7 if Spurs lose OR Blazers win
- Live streams: 4A & 5A baseball tournament...
- Looking back: Ray Harroun wins 1st...
- 'Lost my way': Murray pushed to 5 sets again...
- USMNT: RSL's Beckerman starts, Timbers' Nagbe...
- Ex-MLB hurler winds up for Vermont governor...
- Coach Steve Kerr: Warriors on brink but ready...
- San Jose Sharks head to 1st Cup final after...
- LeBron, Love power Cavaliers to 116-78 romp...
- Morning links: Broncos like Devontae... 69
- Brad Rock: BYU-Utah hoops are back... 51
- Rivalry renewed: BYU, Utah agree to a... 49
- Why can't we be friends? BYU-Utah fans... 41
- Pac-12 champs: Utah wins baseball title... 34
- Rose excited for near future stability,... 22
- Column: Baylor should pull plug on its... 20
- Doug Robinson: Take heart, Jazz fans,... 15