The Lakers are set as the No. 1 seed and the Thunder are the No. 8 seed. The other six seeds are still in question entering tonight's final games of the regular season.
Utah wins the Northwest Division if it wins tonight.
Utah will be seeded:
No. 2 if Jazz beat Suns and Mavericks lose to Spurs
No. 3 if Jazz beat Suns, Mavericks beat Spurs
No. 5 if the Jazz lose to the Suns
OTHER WESTERN CONFERENCE SCENARIOS
Denver wins the Northwest Division if the Jazz lose tonight
Dallas will be seeded:
No. 2 if Mavericks win vs. Spurs or Jazz lose to Suns
No. 3 if Mavericks lose and Utah wins
Denver will be seeded:
No. 4 if Suns beat the Jazz
No. 5 if Jazz beat the Suns
Phoenix will be seeded:
No. 3 if the Suns beat the Jazz
No. 4 if Suns lose to the Jazz
Portland will be seeded:
No. 6 if Blazers win OR Spurs lose
No. 7 if Blazers lose and Spurs win
San Antonio will be seeded:
No. 6 if Spurs win and Blazers lose
No. 7 if Spurs lose OR Blazers win
- Red and Blue Recruits: 'Sometimes when it...
- Heisman Trophy tracker, week 5: Taysom Hill...
- Some surprises, lots of defense, on first day...
- Honoring a legend: BYU star quarterback Jim...
- Danny Ainge speaks about career, Mormon faith
- Former walk-on Kyle Johnson has become BYU's...
- BYU football: LB commit Jeremiah Ieremia says...
- Doug Robinson: Making sense of retired...
- Opportunity lost: Utes squander lead,... 295
- BYU takes advantage of the bye week,... 93
- Things won't get any easier for... 83
- For BYU, Utah State is 'featured... 60
- Brad Rock: Guaranteed wins don't exist... 54
- Peavler: Is Utah State BYU's biggest... 46
- Quarterback Travis Wilson, Utes... 45
- Dick Harmon: Undefeated BYU is on... 39