The Lakers are set as the No. 1 seed and the Thunder are the No. 8 seed. The other six seeds are still in question entering tonight's final games of the regular season.
Utah wins the Northwest Division if it wins tonight.
Utah will be seeded:
No. 2 if Jazz beat Suns and Mavericks lose to Spurs
No. 3 if Jazz beat Suns, Mavericks beat Spurs
No. 5 if the Jazz lose to the Suns
OTHER WESTERN CONFERENCE SCENARIOS
Denver wins the Northwest Division if the Jazz lose tonight
Dallas will be seeded:
No. 2 if Mavericks win vs. Spurs or Jazz lose to Suns
No. 3 if Mavericks lose and Utah wins
Denver will be seeded:
No. 4 if Suns beat the Jazz
No. 5 if Jazz beat the Suns
Phoenix will be seeded:
No. 3 if the Suns beat the Jazz
No. 4 if Suns lose to the Jazz
Portland will be seeded:
No. 6 if Blazers win OR Spurs lose
No. 7 if Blazers lose and Spurs win
San Antonio will be seeded:
No. 6 if Spurs win and Blazers lose
No. 7 if Spurs lose OR Blazers win
- BYU's Mendenhall not surprised Petersen left...
- Update: Christensen named Utah's new...
- Dick Harmon: Can Dave Rose's Cougars regroup...
- High school basketball: Friday's prep roundup
- Utah Jazz: Millslammed! Former Jazz players,...
- Brad Rock: Whittingham will rise or fall with...
- Utah Jazz: Jazz coach Tyrone Corbin didn't...
- BYU faces No. 13 Oregon — another...
- Update: Christensen named Utah's new... 104
- BYU's Kyle Van Noy named CBSSports.com... 43
- Utah basketball: Ute sophomore Jordan... 32
- Commentary: For the Jazz, it's all... 32
- Utah basketball: Utes top Texas State,... 32
- BYU football: Cougars return to... 31
- Local college football: Cougars, Utes... 30
- BYU basketball: Cougars moving on after... 27