The Lakers are set as the No. 1 seed and the Thunder are the No. 8 seed. The other six seeds are still in question entering tonight's final games of the regular season.
Utah wins the Northwest Division if it wins tonight.
Utah will be seeded:
No. 2 if Jazz beat Suns and Mavericks lose to Spurs
No. 3 if Jazz beat Suns, Mavericks beat Spurs
No. 5 if the Jazz lose to the Suns
OTHER WESTERN CONFERENCE SCENARIOS
Denver wins the Northwest Division if the Jazz lose tonight
Dallas will be seeded:
No. 2 if Mavericks win vs. Spurs or Jazz lose to Suns
No. 3 if Mavericks lose and Utah wins
Denver will be seeded:
No. 4 if Suns beat the Jazz
No. 5 if Jazz beat the Suns
Phoenix will be seeded:
No. 3 if the Suns beat the Jazz
No. 4 if Suns lose to the Jazz
Portland will be seeded:
No. 6 if Blazers win OR Spurs lose
No. 7 if Blazers lose and Spurs win
San Antonio will be seeded:
No. 6 if Spurs win and Blazers lose
No. 7 if Spurs lose OR Blazers win
- Tom Holmoe says BYU 'excited' that Big 12...
- Poll: Many Brazilians think Olympic Games...
- BYU and the Big 12: A timeline of events
- NCAA: No. 1 overall seed to choose tourney...
- IOC explores legal options on banning all...
- ACC, ESPN extend deal to 2036 that includes...
- NBA moving All-Star Game out of Charlotte,...
- Brazil nabs 10 IS backers in Olympics...
- Tom Holmoe says BYU 'excited' that Big... 126
- Brad Rock: What BYU needs to nail down... 105
- Morning links: National college... 76
- Nine Big 12 candidates: The pros and cons 68
- Report: Tom Holmoe tells Big 12 he's... 63
- Finding a Power 5 home for all BYU... 52
- Big 12 Media Days social roundup:... 49
- Annual instate college basketball... 37