The Lakers are set as the No. 1 seed and the Thunder are the No. 8 seed. The other six seeds are still in question entering tonight's final games of the regular season.
Utah wins the Northwest Division if it wins tonight.
Utah will be seeded:
No. 2 if Jazz beat Suns and Mavericks lose to Spurs
No. 3 if Jazz beat Suns, Mavericks beat Spurs
No. 5 if the Jazz lose to the Suns
OTHER WESTERN CONFERENCE SCENARIOS
Denver wins the Northwest Division if the Jazz lose tonight
Dallas will be seeded:
No. 2 if Mavericks win vs. Spurs or Jazz lose to Suns
No. 3 if Mavericks lose and Utah wins
Denver will be seeded:
No. 4 if Suns beat the Jazz
No. 5 if Jazz beat the Suns
Phoenix will be seeded:
No. 3 if the Suns beat the Jazz
No. 4 if Suns lose to the Jazz
Portland will be seeded:
No. 6 if Blazers win OR Spurs lose
No. 7 if Blazers lose and Spurs win
San Antonio will be seeded:
No. 6 if Spurs win and Blazers lose
No. 7 if Spurs lose OR Blazers win
- Utah Jazz: Derrick Favors continues to make...
- 2015 Deseret News NFL Mock Draft: Wide...
- Gordon Hayward looks to get better at...
- BYU offense looking to move the ball, put up...
- Dick Harmon: Only joy for BYU's Jordan...
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Jaycob Brugman's...
- Brad Rock: Utah's Kyle Whittingham just glad...
- Amy Donaldson: South Summit High community...
- Brad Rock: BYU's window is closing; big... 96
- Ultimate football road trips:... 48
- Brighton wide receiver Simi Fehoko... 42
- Morning links: Duke in pursuit of Lone... 39
- Morning links: ESPN calls Utah a dark... 34
- BYU's basketball roster undergoing... 29
- BYU offense looking to move the ball,... 22
- Little offense as main players sit out... 19