Has anyone else noticed? Most murders in our Utah community over the past few years have been by illegal immigrants. These are mostly men with past criminal convictions — sometimes from multiple states. In almost all cases they were ordered to leave the United States when they were released but did not. It is very troubling to see the faces of hard-core undocumented murderers on the front pages of our papers regularly. They need to be sent home posthaste. No amnesty!
James C. Green
- In our opinion: Joy to the World — the...
- Jay Evensen: Fixing Salt Lake's Pioneer Park...
- W. Bradford Wilcox: Why the working-class...
- Prisons bring much positive change
- Richard Davis: The Christmas Truce of 1914...
- In our opinion: Un-merry 'PC' Christmas...
- Letter: Legislature's report card
- Letter: Utah's land grab
- In our opinion: Flawed torture report... 65
- Letter: Condoning torture 56
- In our opinion: Un-merry 'PC' Christmas... 51
- Robert Bennett: Lesson for Cruz —... 37
- John Florez: Utah's prison relocation... 31
- Letter: Utah's land grab 27
- Letter: Don't raise gas tax 25
- Reconnecting with Cuba is a good move... 22