Has anyone else noticed? Most murders in our Utah community over the past few years have been by illegal immigrants. These are mostly men with past criminal convictions — sometimes from multiple states. In almost all cases they were ordered to leave the United States when they were released but did not. It is very troubling to see the faces of hard-core undocumented murderers on the front pages of our papers regularly. They need to be sent home posthaste. No amnesty!
James C. Green
- In our opinion: A slippery 'immoral' Tweet
- 20 of the most influential and innovative...
- Charles Krauthammer: Solution to inversion is...
- In our opinion: Par for the president
- Get the names right — or suffer...
- Americans are changing their tune on foreign...
- School fees: Is Utah really family friendly?
- Letter: Society puzzles
- Letter: Police brutality 62
- School fees: Is Utah really family... 48
- Mary Barker: Our economic discourse... 43
- Richard Davis: The State Board can do... 42
- In our opinion: A slippery 'immoral' Tweet 41
- Constitutional commitments trump tribal... 35
- Letter: Society puzzles 32
- Charles Krauthammer: Solution to... 31