Has anyone else noticed? Most murders in our Utah community over the past few years have been by illegal immigrants. These are mostly men with past criminal convictions — sometimes from multiple states. In almost all cases they were ordered to leave the United States when they were released but did not. It is very troubling to see the faces of hard-core undocumented murderers on the front pages of our papers regularly. They need to be sent home posthaste. No amnesty!
James C. Green
- Most popular letters to the editor of 2013
- In our opinion: Don't raise the minimum wage
- Robert Bennett: Create wealth before...
- John Hoffmire: Fighting increasing health...
- Doug Robinson: The era of 'I'm sorry'
- The most popular letters to the editor of 2013
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: What's to be...
- In our opinion: Aging without a family