Has anyone else noticed? Most murders in our Utah community over the past few years have been by illegal immigrants. These are mostly men with past criminal convictions — sometimes from multiple states. In almost all cases they were ordered to leave the United States when they were released but did not. It is very troubling to see the faces of hard-core undocumented murderers on the front pages of our papers regularly. They need to be sent home posthaste. No amnesty!
James C. Green
- In our opinion: Divided 8-judge Supreme Court...
- John Florez: A father's heartbreaking letter
- Robert J. Samuelson: The Olympic sinkhole
- In our opinion: Finding – not forcing...
- Drew Clark: Will 2016 be the breakout year...
- My view: The supergentrification of Sugar House
- Michael Gerson: The Dalai Lama's path to peace
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: The 'bathroom...
- In our opinion: Finding – not... 80
- Letter: Nothing is 'free' 52
- In our opinion: Divided 8-judge Supreme... 49
- Richard Davis: Who needs to go to the... 29
- Those intolerable TSA security lines 22
- Jay Evensen: Like it or not, politics... 21
- On Second Thought: A lighthearted look... 19
- Letter: Citizens have a duty 19