Utah Jazz: Rockets blast past Jazz
Rockets blast off in 1st quarter to drop Utah from 2nd place in West
NOTES: Jazz rookie starter Wesley Matthews shot 0 for 5 and went scoreless for the first time since Utah won Feb. 16 in Houston. … In Tuesday's game against Oklahoma City, Williams' career-high 44 points and 10 assists marked the first time any Jazz player has had 40-plus points and 10-plus assists since Rickey Green had 45 and 10 in April 1984 against Denver — and just the fourth NBA player this season with 40/10, joining Kobe Bryant, LeBron James and Gilbert Arenas. … Wednesday's win was No. 900 for Houston's Rick Adelman, making him just the 11th coach in NBA history with that many. … The Jazz are now 8-4 on major national cable TV, including 3-4 on ESPN. … Rockets point guard Aaron Brooks on Wednesday broke Rafer Alston's 2006-07 single-season franchise record of 192 made 3-pointers.
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- Best and worst of the BYU, Utah and USU...
- High school football: 4A all-state teams
- BYU fan reflects: 6 lessons I learned at...
- High school football: 5A All-State teams
- Utah Jazz: Jazz forward Richard Jefferson...
- NFL watch: How local players fared in week 14...
- High school football: East's Ula Tolutau...
- BYU football: Cougars to play... 104
- Crystal ball commentary: National... 98
- Utah football: Utah coach Kyle... 81
- Utah basketball: Utes rally to defeat... 68
- Florida St-Auburn title game to usher... 50
- Best and worst of the BYU, Utah and USU... 48
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes bounce... 43
- Former BYU star Jimmer Fredette likes... 34