HOUSTON — Backup center Kyrylo Fesenko traveled with the team here to Houston, but won't play tonight against the Rockets.
Fesenko stayed back at the Jazz's team hotel due to a sore throat and a migraine headache.
Fesenko also missed the Jazz's overtime win over Oklahoma City on Tuesday night because of his sore throat.
The Jazz also again will be without usual starting small forward Andrei Kirilenko, who remains sidelined with a strained left calf, for the 6 p.m. ESPN-televised game.
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit... 81
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football... 66
- Report: ACC changes stance, now... 62
- Bruins bruise Utes in 69-59 upset 40
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Morning links: Utes land a local... 36
- Dick Harmon: BYU hoops should start... 35
- Guest commentary: Hey, BYU basketball,... 34