HOUSTON — Backup center Kyrylo Fesenko traveled with the team here to Houston, but won't play tonight against the Rockets.
Fesenko stayed back at the Jazz's team hotel due to a sore throat and a migraine headache.
Fesenko also missed the Jazz's overtime win over Oklahoma City on Tuesday night because of his sore throat.
The Jazz also again will be without usual starting small forward Andrei Kirilenko, who remains sidelined with a strained left calf, for the 6 p.m. ESPN-televised game.
- Video: Improbable final play lifts Maple...
- Royals Pitcher Jeremy Guthrie expresses...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Examining the...
- Utes lose Dres Anderson to a knee injury
- Live streams: 2A & 3A volleyball tournament...
- Kansas City Royals turn to former BYU pitcher...
- Curtain raiser: Quin Snyder Era begins in...
- Utah Jazz fall to Rockets on opening night
- Keeping it rolling: Utes top Trojans in... 87
- BYU needs win at Middle Tennessee to... 77
- Dick Harmon: BYU's defense needs Bronco... 58
- Misery loves company: BYU football No.... 57
- BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall gives... 46
- High school football: State tournament... 43
- Poppinga has endured dark times before,... 41
- Utes lose Dres Anderson to a knee injury 35