Jazz 103, Knicks 98
Game 75: Monday in EnergySolutions Arena
The Jazz got off to a red-hot start, scoring 44 points, making all seven of their 3-point shots and shooting 85 percent from the field in the first quarter.
Utah managed just 16 points in the fourth quarter — but that was five more than the Knicks.
The Jazz had three players with double-doubles — Carlos Boozer, Deron Williams and Paul Millsap.
Warriors at Jazz
Wednesday, 8 p.m.
- Ranking the best small forwards in the NBA...
- BYU star Tyler Haws' whirlwind workout tour...
- Morning links: Sports figures react to...
- Utah football: QB Wilson determined to make...
- Ranking the best shooting guards in the NBA...
- Dick Harmon: As Marriott Center gets new...
- Former BYU guard Tyler Haws to work out for...
- Utah Jazz face decision of pursuing free...
- Morning links: BYU and Utah have games... 70
- Morning links: Sports figures react to... 70
- Utah football: QB Wilson determined to... 35
- Brad Rock: Tackle football for girls... 25
- Morning links: Haws, Wright workout for... 21
- Dick Harmon: As Marriott Center gets... 16
- His legacy at BYU secure, Tyler Haws... 13
- Former BYU guard Tyler Haws to work out... 13