Jazz 103, Knicks 98
Game 75: Monday in EnergySolutions Arena
The Jazz got off to a red-hot start, scoring 44 points, making all seven of their 3-point shots and shooting 85 percent from the field in the first quarter.
Utah managed just 16 points in the fourth quarter — but that was five more than the Knicks.
The Jazz had three players with double-doubles — Carlos Boozer, Deron Williams and Paul Millsap.
Warriors at Jazz
Wednesday, 8 p.m.
- Athletes using sports platforms to push for...
- NFL clears Peyton Manning of HGH allegations
- 7 Russian swimmers to miss Rio Olympics over...
- Michael Jordan gives $2 million; looks to...
- Cubs get closer Aroldis Chapman in trade with...
- Roger Federer says he is out for Olympics,...
- Mickelson not close to being over runner-up...
- College Football Playoff moves most future...
- Morning links: BYU's Emery called one... 62
- Big 12 watch: BYU praised for 'excited'... 57
- Big 12 watch: Is BYU the long-term... 57
- Doug Robinson: It's still Hill's time... 51
- Morning links: Utah Jazz on the rise;... 37
- Big 12 watch: BYU's success in football... 33
- Former BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall says... 26
- Former Utah punter Tom Hackett waived... 18