Jazz 103, Knicks 98
Game 75: Monday in EnergySolutions Arena
The Jazz got off to a red-hot start, scoring 44 points, making all seven of their 3-point shots and shooting 85 percent from the field in the first quarter.
Utah managed just 16 points in the fourth quarter — but that was five more than the Knicks.
The Jazz had three players with double-doubles — Carlos Boozer, Deron Williams and Paul Millsap.
Warriors at Jazz
Wednesday, 8 p.m.
- Dick Harmon: Aggies will give BYU best shot...
- Cougars set to face Aggie QB Keeton in his...
- Utah State denies David Collette's release,...
- BYU holds on for tougher-than-expected 75-68...
- Jazz beat Clippers 102-91 to snap 13-game...
- Utah State students plan a 'beard out' for...
- Mangum 'humbled' to be BYU's quarterback,...
- Fan shows his long-distance, lifelong loyalty...
- BYU expecting a 'dogfight' in Logan... 57
- Utes fall to No. 23 in playoff... 49
- College football: Utes hanging on in... 45
- Morning links: Beehive State coaches on... 41
- Utes lost more than just a game on... 38
- Twitter reacts to Utes' offensive... 35
- BYU holds on for tougher-than-expected... 32
- Doug Robinson: It's the same old sad... 31