Jazz 103, Knicks 98
Game 75: Monday in EnergySolutions Arena
The Jazz got off to a red-hot start, scoring 44 points, making all seven of their 3-point shots and shooting 85 percent from the field in the first quarter.
Utah managed just 16 points in the fourth quarter — but that was five more than the Knicks.
The Jazz had three players with double-doubles — Carlos Boozer, Deron Williams and Paul Millsap.
Warriors at Jazz
Wednesday, 8 p.m.
- New Rome mayor maintains opposition to 2024...
- Former NBA MVP Derrick Rose traded from Bulls...
- NHL coming to Las Vegas; New team to start...
- Massive crowd engulfs Cleveland, champion...
- Chile beats Colombia 2-0 to return to Copa...
- Ben Simmons, Brandon Ingram and intrigue...
- 24-team Euro 2016 a wacky success
- Nevada gambling regulators to weigh new...
- Never on Sunday: BYU won't compete on... 105
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 41
- Utah Jazz to acquire Indiana Pacers PG... 37
- Morning links: ESPN analysts critical... 27
- Utah basketball: Poeltl taken by... 16
- Families grapple with the pressure to... 15
- Brad Rock: Jazz move up playoff... 14
- Jazz GM Dennis Lindsey rebuts rumor... 14