Jazz 103, Knicks 98
Game 75: Monday in EnergySolutions Arena
The Jazz got off to a red-hot start, scoring 44 points, making all seven of their 3-point shots and shooting 85 percent from the field in the first quarter.
Utah managed just 16 points in the fourth quarter — but that was five more than the Knicks.
The Jazz had three players with double-doubles — Carlos Boozer, Deron Williams and Paul Millsap.
Warriors at Jazz
Wednesday, 8 p.m.
- Live streams: 4A & 5A baseball tournament...
- Looking back: Ray Harroun wins 1st...
- Ex-MLB hurler winds up for Vermont governor...
- Penguins top Lightning 2-1 to advance to...
- Defending champion Warriors stave off...
- Championship Thursday: Four prep state titles...
- Serial winner Mourinho hired to revive fading...
- The last tackle powder puff football game...
- Brad Rock: BYU-Utah hoops are back... 53
- Utah and UVU assigned regionals; BYU... 43
- Why can't we be friends? BYU-Utah fans... 42
- Pac-12 champs: Utah wins baseball title... 35
- Rose excited for near future stability,... 22
- Dick Harmon: With historic hoops... 21
- Column: Baylor should pull plug on its... 20
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Dave Rose anxious to... 20