Jazz 110, Celtics 97
Game 71: Monday in Salt Lake City
The Jazz scored the final seven points of the second quarter and followed that up by scoring the first six points of the third to turn a 12-point deficit into a one-point lead.
Jazz center Mehmet Okur got hot in the second half from 3-point range, making four treys.
Utah point guard Deron Williams scored 22 points with 11 rebounds.
Jazz at Raptors
Wednesday, 5 p.m.
- Mangum 'humbled' to be BYU's quarterback,...
- Utah State denies David Collette's release,...
- Dick Harmon: Aggies will give BYU best shot...
- Hillary's grace: Watching her daughter...
- BYU holds on for tougher-than-expected 75-68...
- Davis High named top girls soccer team in the...
- How did they fare? Locals in the NFL roundup...
- Former Ute Delon Wright, former Cougar Jimmer...
- 13th-ranked Utes go south, drop pivotal... 128
- BYU expecting a 'dogfight' in Logan... 56
- Brad Rock: Utah Utes disappoint but not... 52
- Utes fall to No. 23 in playoff... 49
- College football: Utes hanging on in... 45
- Morning links: Beehive State coaches on... 41
- Utes lost more than just a game on... 38
- Live updates: No. 13 Utah takes on UCLA... 35