Jazz 110, Celtics 97
Game 71: Monday in Salt Lake City
The Jazz scored the final seven points of the second quarter and followed that up by scoring the first six points of the third to turn a 12-point deficit into a one-point lead.
Jazz center Mehmet Okur got hot in the second half from 3-point range, making four treys.
Utah point guard Deron Williams scored 22 points with 11 rebounds.
Jazz at Raptors
Wednesday, 5 p.m.
- Brad Rock: When it comes to rioting, Miami...
- After year layoff, BYU's Kurtz happy to be...
- 1A boys basketball tournament: roundup of...
- BYU football: Christian Stewart returns to...
- Jazz grind out impressive 93-82 win in Memphis
- Morning links: Jazz's sudden rise; SI breaks...
- Dick Harmon: Work of BYU's new strength coach...
- The name game: pronouncing the names of the...
- BYU shocks No. 3 Gonzaga 73-70 110
- Utes come up short in Pac-12 battle... 83
- Discipline a focus of spring ball for... 74
- Holmoe assesses the state of the... 51
- Mike Sorensen: How about a Utah-BYU... 44
- About Utah: Replace the prison with the... 42
- Brad Rock: When it comes to rioting,... 41
- Morning links: Is BYU now in the... 40