Jazz 110, Celtics 97
Game 71: Monday in Salt Lake City
The Jazz scored the final seven points of the second quarter and followed that up by scoring the first six points of the third to turn a 12-point deficit into a one-point lead.
Jazz center Mehmet Okur got hot in the second half from 3-point range, making four treys.
Utah point guard Deron Williams scored 22 points with 11 rebounds.
Jazz at Raptors
Wednesday, 5 p.m.
- BYU football: The Nebraska Cornhuskers in 6...
- Red and blue recruits: Jaren Hall excited for...
- Cougars respect Nebraska, but say they...
- Utah's 'big game' against Big Blue has...
- Flaming spears, furry mascots and drum lines:...
- Dick Harmon: College predictions: Utes to...
- Morning links: Taysom Hill profiled by ESPN;...
- The top 25 NBA players under 25: Where do...
- Lone Peak's Frank Jackson sees Duke as... 76
- BYU's Davis faces misdemeanor assault,... 69
- BYU football notebook: Team captains... 51
- Michigan to debut its Harbaugh era in... 37
- Take expletives, not religion, out of... 30
- Cougars looking for special season with... 29
- Morning links: Taysom Hill, Chuckie... 28
- Utah's 'big game' against Big Blue has... 28