Jazz 110, Celtics 97
Game 71: Monday in Salt Lake City
The Jazz scored the final seven points of the second quarter and followed that up by scoring the first six points of the third to turn a 12-point deficit into a one-point lead.
Jazz center Mehmet Okur got hot in the second half from 3-point range, making four treys.
Utah point guard Deron Williams scored 22 points with 11 rebounds.
Jazz at Raptors
Wednesday, 5 p.m.
- Deseret News previews of all 103 varsity...
- Mormon coaches and callings: How they balance...
- Doug Robinson: BYU's schedule is a football...
- Brad Rock: Jerry Sloan praises ref who may...
- Preseason viewer’s guide: Clash of the...
- Felt's Facts, Week 1: Where does Duchesne's...
- High school football: Top 10 storylines to...
- BYU coaches focus on shoring up special teams
- College football: BYU, Utah State... 146
- Travis Wilson edges out Kendal Thompson... 110
- Hawaii AD: 'There is a very real... 106
- Guest commentary: It’s OK if BYU... 76
- BYU football: Cougars agree to... 75
- Doug Robinson: BYU's schedule is a... 72
- Dick Harmon: Offensive line play will... 46
- BYU AD Tom Holmoe says Cougars should... 46