Jazz 110, Celtics 97
Game 71: Monday in Salt Lake City
The Jazz scored the final seven points of the second quarter and followed that up by scoring the first six points of the third to turn a 12-point deficit into a one-point lead.
Jazz center Mehmet Okur got hot in the second half from 3-point range, making four treys.
Utah point guard Deron Williams scored 22 points with 11 rebounds.
Jazz at Raptors
Wednesday, 5 p.m.
- Blame game follows NBA's removal of Charlotte...
- Froome keeps lead intact, set to secure 3rd...
- Ready or Not: Rio Olympics open doors at...
- 20 years ago: Palacios defends marathon title
- IOC leaders stop short of complete ban on...
- Aussies won't move to Rio village yet; power,...
- Ken Griffey Jr. and Mike Piazza inducted into...
- 'Vive la France': Chris Froome makes...
- BYU football: Certain games on the... 105
- Big 12 watch: BYU praised for 'excited'... 54
- Morning links: Utah Jazz on the rise;... 36
- Former BYU QB Max Hall confronts... 30
- Doug Robinson: It's still Hill's time... 28
- Former BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall says... 22
- Morning links: BYU's Emery called one... 15
- Blame game follows NBA's removal of... 10