Salt Lake County
Council Seat B
R — Weyland Bangerter, Richard Snelgrove, Winston Wilkinson
D — Christian Burridge, Holly Mullen
C — Warren T. Rogers
Council District 1
D — Arlyn Bradshaw, Michael Fife, Calvin J. Noyce
R — Gordon Lund Gurr, Steve Harmsen
Council District 3
R — David Wilde (i)
D — Diane Turner
Council District 5
R — Steven L. Debry (i)
D — Tyler A. Andrus
D — Liz Fehrmann
R — Lee Gardner
D — Jeff Hatch (i)
R — Gregory P. Hawkins
D — Sherrie Swenson (i)
R — Jeremy Votaw
R — Lohra Miller (i)
D — Sim Gill, Greg Skordas
L — Jonathon W. Grimes
R — Gary W. Ott (i)
D — Maria O'Brien
D — James "Jim" Winder (i)
R — Beau Babka
R — Reid J. Demman (i)
D — Michael W. Nadeau
D — William F. Anderson
R — Chad Bennion, Phil Conder, K. Wayne Cushing
Canyons School Board
District 2: Kim Murphy Horiuchi (i)
District 4: Tracy Scott Cowdell (i)
District 5: Steven J. Morrison, Melody Shock, Steve Wrigley
District 6: Dan Murphy, Sherril H. Taylor (i)
Granite School Board
District 3: Connie Burgess (i)
District 5: Terry H. Bawden (i), C. Grant Hurst
District 6: Mike L. Frandsen, Julene Jolley (i)
District 7: Gayleen Gandy (i)
Jordan School Board
District 2: Lori Lin Berrett, Mark C. Mills, WM Mark Newman, Tyler Olsen, Corbin White
District 3: J. Dale Christensen (i), Travis Devere, Roy Harward, Ralph J. Haws, Michael D. Johnson, Kae Larsen, Becky Lewis, Jackie L. Nageli, Susan Pulsipher
District 7: Nathan D. Gedge, Peggy Jo Kennett (i)
Murray School Board
- LDS missionary critically injured in Oklahoma...
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- Utah County teen made 'swatting' threats...
- Odyssey Elementary opens doors for...
- Stranger donates vehicle to Bountiful...
- Water levels in Great Salt Lake approach...
- Lunch manager on leave after diabetic student...
- House Speaker Becky Lockhart is running for...
- Poll: Utahns willing to fight for... 58
- Utah argues for more time to file... 41
- Utah claims top ACT scores for second year 34
- Government regulation has become like... 31
- Lunch manager on leave after diabetic... 28
- State asks for more time to file appeal... 24
- Poll: Majority of Utahns in favor of... 22
- Jay Evensen: Is Provo really an... 22