R — Scott Brighton, Michael T. Morley (i), Glen W. Roberts
C — Feleni Siufanua
R — Richard L. Behling, Patrick L. Painter (i)
D — Scott Parkin
R — Ron Barlow, Bill Wright (i)
C — Gary R. Van Horn
D — Christine F. Watkins (i)
R — Jerry Anderson
R — Kay L. McIff (i)
C — L.S. Brown
R — Brad Last (i)
R — Evan J. Vickers (i)
L — Barry Short
R — Mike Noel (i)
R — David Clark (i)
D — Cyril H. Noble
C — Philip O. Jensen
R — Don L. Ipson
D — Jerry Howard
State School Board
District 2: Keith M. Buswell, Monty B. Hardy, Richard H. Favero, Lisa Galvez, David A. Hicken, Ann Meeks
District 3: Burtis J. Bills, Douglas G. Bowen, Craig E. Coleman, Robert E.H. Enger, D. Clark Turner
District 5: Kim R. Burningham, Diane Smith Cales, Nicole Toomey Davis, Ruland Gill, Aneladee J. Milne, Lisa Reed, Randy C. Smith, Brad Walters, Lawrence Wright
District 6: Hank Bertoch, John H. Hohlbauch, Michael G. Jensen
District 9: Joel Coleman, Daniel Steven Isham, Denis R. Morrill, Milton C. Witt
District 10: Laurel O. Brown.
District 14: Dixie Lee Allen, Virginia Yazzie Howard, Mike Miles, Johny Thayne
District 15: Tom Jett, Debra G. Roberts, Paul B. Terry
- LDS missionaries developing strategies to...
- Rare snowstorm traps I-15 motorists overnight...
- Snow wreaks havoc across state, curbs travel...
- Police officer suicide needs to be addressed,...
- John Swallow lost computer hard drive on...
- Flu season off and running in Utah; H1N1...
- 'Deseret News Sunday Edition' looks at Sharia...
- Charges: Magna mom got 13-year-old son drunk
- Utah judge could be first to rule on... 114
- LDS missionaries developing strategies... 63
- Federal website fixes allowing more... 44
- Tea Party Express endorses Sen. Mike... 28
- As winter takes hold, needs increase... 27
- Utahns react to death of Nelson Mandela 26
- Gov. Gary Herbert unveils $13.3 billion... 18
- Expelling Santa from school? Holiday... 16