Candidates who filed for political office by the 5 p.m. Friday deadline (R-Republican, D-Democrat, C-Constitution, L-Libertarian, I-Independent, i-incumbent)
R — Bob Bennett (i), Tim Bridgewater, David Y. Chiu, Merrill Cook, Cherilyn Eagar, Jeremy Friedbaum, Leonard J. Fabio, Mike Lee
D — Sam Granato, Christopher Stout
C — Scott N. Bradley
R — Rob Bishop (i)
D — Morgan Bowen
C — Kirk D. Pearson
L — Jared Paul Stratton
D — Jim Matheson (i), Claudia Wright
R — Ed Eliason, Morgan Philpot, Neil Walter
C — Randall Hinton
I — Dave Glissmeyer, Wayne L. Hill
R — Jason Chaffetz (i)
D — Karen Hyer
C — Douglas Sligting
L — Jake Shannon
I — Joseph L Puente
R — Gary Herbert (i), Richard Martin, Daniel V. Oaks Jr., Dell "Superdell" Schanze
L — W. Andrew McCullough
D — Ben McAdams (i)
R — Nancie Lee Davis
D — Gene Davis (i)
R — Lee Brinton
D — Pat Jones (i)
R — Doug Greer, Dana Jenkins, Steve Sorensen
D — Karen Mayne (i)
R — Samuel Fidler
C — Jim Peverelle Jr.
D — Ross Romero (i)
R — Eric K. Johnson
R — Wayne Niederhauser (i)
D — Tyler Ayers, C.B. Stirling
R — Dwayne Nielson, Howard Stephenson (i)
D — Dave Hogue
D — Brent Goodfellow (i)
R — James L. Leigh, Jack T. Nielsen, Daniel W. Thatcher
R — Margaret Dayton (i)
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over their...
- Former Utah basketball player spreads hope...
- Romney decision not to run again disappoints...
- Jury exonerates Marc Jenson in fraud, money...
- LDS leaders reemphasize protection of...
- Utah's largest oil producer lays off 80...
- 7 unique adventure dates for two, on the cheap
- State School Board explores budget cuts as...
- LDS leaders reemphasize protection of... 204
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over... 150
- Watch: LDS Church news conference about... 39
- Romney decision not to run again... 38
- LDS statement could move Utah... 31
- Former Utah basketball player spreads... 25
- Business community supports tax... 22
- Utah residents rank air pollution as... 21