Candidates who filed for political office by the 5 p.m. Friday deadline (R-Republican, D-Democrat, C-Constitution, L-Libertarian, I-Independent, i-incumbent)
R — Bob Bennett (i), Tim Bridgewater, David Y. Chiu, Merrill Cook, Cherilyn Eagar, Jeremy Friedbaum, Leonard J. Fabio, Mike Lee
D — Sam Granato, Christopher Stout
C — Scott N. Bradley
R — Rob Bishop (i)
D — Morgan Bowen
C — Kirk D. Pearson
L — Jared Paul Stratton
D — Jim Matheson (i), Claudia Wright
R — Ed Eliason, Morgan Philpot, Neil Walter
C — Randall Hinton
I — Dave Glissmeyer, Wayne L. Hill
R — Jason Chaffetz (i)
D — Karen Hyer
C — Douglas Sligting
L — Jake Shannon
I — Joseph L Puente
R — Gary Herbert (i), Richard Martin, Daniel V. Oaks Jr., Dell "Superdell" Schanze
L — W. Andrew McCullough
D — Ben McAdams (i)
R — Nancie Lee Davis
D — Gene Davis (i)
R — Lee Brinton
D — Pat Jones (i)
R — Doug Greer, Dana Jenkins, Steve Sorensen
D — Karen Mayne (i)
R — Samuel Fidler
C — Jim Peverelle Jr.
D — Ross Romero (i)
R — Eric K. Johnson
R — Wayne Niederhauser (i)
D — Tyler Ayers, C.B. Stirling
R — Dwayne Nielson, Howard Stephenson (i)
D — Dave Hogue
D — Brent Goodfellow (i)
R — James L. Leigh, Jack T. Nielsen, Daniel W. Thatcher
R — Margaret Dayton (i)
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Why Pioneer Day is so important to Utahns
- Too many boaters not stopping for quagga...
- Jordan board calls for special bond election...
- 7 habits of mentally strong people
- Kearns woman sent to prison for running over...
- New center a 'triage unit' for front-line...
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- Utah GOP delegates finally fired up... 74
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 31
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Local government board fostered... 16
- 2 charged in attack on gay men;... 16
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 15
- Can police-community relations be... 14