LOGAN — The kickoff times are not set in stone yet, but the dates and locations of Utah State's 2010 football games are now known.
The Aggies open the season with a tough one at Oklahoma, before a stretch of three home games in four weeks.
Of significance is a return to scheduling six home games, including non-conference foes Idaho State and BYU.
"Having these six home games, fits our plan for a balanced schedule that benefits our fans and our community," USU athletic director Scott Barnes said.
Six of USU's 2010 opponents played in bowl games last season.
"It will be extremely challenging to face three bowl teams in the first five games, so we will have to work extra hard in fall camp and be hitting on all cylinders from the get-go," Utah State coach Gary Andersen said.
USU 2010 football schedule
Sept. 4, at Oklahoma
Sept. 11, Idaho State
Sept. 18, Fresno State*
Sept. 25, at San Diego State
Oct. 1, BYU
Oct. 9, at Louisiana Tech*
Oct. 23, Hawaii*^
Oct. 30, at Nevada*
Nov. 6, New Mexico State*
Nov. 13, at San Jose State*
Nov. 20, Idaho*
Dec. 4 at Boise State*
* — WAC game
^ — Homecoming
- USA Rugby: 'What BYU won ... was a mythical...
- The offseason status of NFL players with Utah...
- High school football: Riley Nelson hired as...
- Mormon NFL safety Eric Weddle: Balancing...
- Utes football recruiting: Polynesian players...
- Ryan Teeples: Ziggy Ansah's story priceless,...
- Brad Rock: USU athletics can go home again
- High school softball: 5A, 4A, 3A state...
- Considerable work, planning has gone... 71
- Mormon NFL safety Eric Weddle:... 65
- Ryan Teeples: Ziggy Ansah's story... 57
- Utes football: No changes imminent for... 55
- USA Rugby: 'What BYU won ... was a... 51
- High school baseball: 5A, 4A, 3A state... 49
- Utes football recruiting: Polynesian... 47
- BYU football to receive 6-figure payout... 40