LOGAN — The kickoff times are not set in stone yet, but the dates and locations of Utah State's 2010 football games are now known.
The Aggies open the season with a tough one at Oklahoma, before a stretch of three home games in four weeks.
Of significance is a return to scheduling six home games, including non-conference foes Idaho State and BYU.
"Having these six home games, fits our plan for a balanced schedule that benefits our fans and our community," USU athletic director Scott Barnes said.
Six of USU's 2010 opponents played in bowl games last season.
"It will be extremely challenging to face three bowl teams in the first five games, so we will have to work extra hard in fall camp and be hitting on all cylinders from the get-go," Utah State coach Gary Andersen said.
USU 2010 football schedule
Sept. 4, at Oklahoma
Sept. 11, Idaho State
Sept. 18, Fresno State*
Sept. 25, at San Diego State
Oct. 1, BYU
Oct. 9, at Louisiana Tech*
Oct. 23, Hawaii*^
Oct. 30, at Nevada*
Nov. 6, New Mexico State*
Nov. 13, at San Jose State*
Nov. 20, Idaho*
Dec. 4 at Boise State*
* — WAC game
^ — Homecoming
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down Utah and...
- BYU's Hill has come a long way since loss at...
- The 2014 Heisman Trophy tracker: Week 3
- Jim McMahon: 37 years later, former BYU star...
- Week 2 NFL locals roundup: Players from Utah...
- Peavler: 3 is a magic number for BYU after...
- 7 reasons why the BYU Cougars will not go...
- 7 reasons why the BYU Cougars will go...
- Pac-12 trips have made the Big House a... 116
- BYU center Tejan Koroma's penalty... 72
- Utah football: Utes' 2015 schedule... 62
- BYU moves up to No. 21 in AP poll, No.... 61
- Dick Harmon: Dick Harmon: Is BYU... 52
- No. 21 BYU preparing for a Virginia... 49
- BYU off to first 3-0 start in 6... 48
- If BYU and Utah played on the gridiron... 45