LOGAN — The kickoff times are not set in stone yet, but the dates and locations of Utah State's 2010 football games are now known.
The Aggies open the season with a tough one at Oklahoma, before a stretch of three home games in four weeks.
Of significance is a return to scheduling six home games, including non-conference foes Idaho State and BYU.
"Having these six home games, fits our plan for a balanced schedule that benefits our fans and our community," USU athletic director Scott Barnes said.
Six of USU's 2010 opponents played in bowl games last season.
"It will be extremely challenging to face three bowl teams in the first five games, so we will have to work extra hard in fall camp and be hitting on all cylinders from the get-go," Utah State coach Gary Andersen said.
USU 2010 football schedule
Sept. 4, at Oklahoma
Sept. 11, Idaho State
Sept. 18, Fresno State*
Sept. 25, at San Diego State
Oct. 1, BYU
Oct. 9, at Louisiana Tech*
Oct. 23, Hawaii*^
Oct. 30, at Nevada*
Nov. 6, New Mexico State*
Nov. 13, at San Jose State*
Nov. 20, Idaho*
Dec. 4 at Boise State*
* — WAC game
^ — Homecoming
- Live streams: 4A & 5A baseball tournament...
- Looking back: Ray Harroun wins 1st...
- Westbrook, Thunder put Warriors on brink of...
- 'Lost my way': Murray pushed to 5 sets again...
- USMNT: RSL's Beckerman starts, Timbers' Nagbe...
- Ex-MLB hurler winds up for Vermont governor...
- Coach Steve Kerr: Warriors on brink but ready...
- San Jose Sharks head to 1st Cup final after...
- Morning links: Broncos like Devontae... 69
- Brad Rock: BYU-Utah hoops are back... 51
- Rivalry renewed: BYU, Utah agree to a... 49
- Morning links: BYU shirt summits Mt.... 37
- Why can't we be friends? BYU-Utah fans... 34
- Pac-12 champs: Utah wins baseball title... 23
- Rose excited for near future stability,... 22
- Column: Baylor should pull plug on its... 19