LOGAN — The kickoff times are not set in stone yet, but the dates and locations of Utah State's 2010 football games are now known.
The Aggies open the season with a tough one at Oklahoma, before a stretch of three home games in four weeks.
Of significance is a return to scheduling six home games, including non-conference foes Idaho State and BYU.
"Having these six home games, fits our plan for a balanced schedule that benefits our fans and our community," USU athletic director Scott Barnes said.
Six of USU's 2010 opponents played in bowl games last season.
"It will be extremely challenging to face three bowl teams in the first five games, so we will have to work extra hard in fall camp and be hitting on all cylinders from the get-go," Utah State coach Gary Andersen said.
USU 2010 football schedule
Sept. 4, at Oklahoma
Sept. 11, Idaho State
Sept. 18, Fresno State*
Sept. 25, at San Diego State
Oct. 1, BYU
Oct. 9, at Louisiana Tech*
Oct. 23, Hawaii*^
Oct. 30, at Nevada*
Nov. 6, New Mexico State*
Nov. 13, at San Jose State*
Nov. 20, Idaho*
Dec. 4 at Boise State*
* — WAC game
^ — Homecoming
- Ezekiel Ansah unveils his Turkey Dance...
- BYU football: Cougar defense confident it can...
- Dick Harmon: Christian Stewart's season of...
- BYU football: Both BYU and Cal have lots to...
- BYU deals with tough overtime losses at Maui...
- Utes vow not to look past Buffaloes
- Linebacker Jared Norris is quietly leading...
- Utah State's Kevin Whimpey is an athlete,...
- Haws, Collinsworth shine, but SDSU... 66
- Branden Bowen breaks Utah commitment,... 48
- Utah football: Utes' annual game with... 47
- BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall wants... 38
- Utes on the verge of a winning Pac-12... 30
- Cougars fall short again in 87-85 loss... 28
- Ogden attorney sues Weber School... 28
- Utah lands three-star RB commit and... 25