LOGAN — The kickoff times are not set in stone yet, but the dates and locations of Utah State's 2010 football games are now known.
The Aggies open the season with a tough one at Oklahoma, before a stretch of three home games in four weeks.
Of significance is a return to scheduling six home games, including non-conference foes Idaho State and BYU.
"Having these six home games, fits our plan for a balanced schedule that benefits our fans and our community," USU athletic director Scott Barnes said.
Six of USU's 2010 opponents played in bowl games last season.
"It will be extremely challenging to face three bowl teams in the first five games, so we will have to work extra hard in fall camp and be hitting on all cylinders from the get-go," Utah State coach Gary Andersen said.
USU 2010 football schedule
Sept. 4, at Oklahoma
Sept. 11, Idaho State
Sept. 18, Fresno State*
Sept. 25, at San Diego State
Oct. 1, BYU
Oct. 9, at Louisiana Tech*
Oct. 23, Hawaii*^
Oct. 30, at Nevada*
Nov. 6, New Mexico State*
Nov. 13, at San Jose State*
Nov. 20, Idaho*
Dec. 4 at Boise State*
* — WAC game
^ — Homecoming
- Ranking the best fits for the Utah Jazz in...
- Rodney Hood, Dante Exum highlight Utah Jazz...
- Morning links: Reviewing BYU's case to be...
- BYU Cougars finish year with five ranked...
- Utah Utes enjoy banner year as seven teams...
- Class of 2015: Utah high school athletes with...
- Utah football player Dominique Hatfield...
- Wasatch Academy basketball coach Geno Morgan...
- U. cornerback Hatfield arrested for... 100
- Morning links: Reviewing BYU's case to... 84
- Morning links: Fox Sports discusses why... 56
- Amy Donaldson: Former BYU QB Jake... 52
- Morning links: New BYU commit's late... 31
- Morning links: Damian Lillard, Paul... 31
- Mendenhall's coaching tenure at BYU: A... 28
- Brad Rock: Hatfield, Natson incidents... 27