SALT LAKE CITY — After a battle that lasted more than six months, Versus and DirecTV have finally settled their differences.
The sports channel returned to the satellite TV provider's lineup on Monday — two days after DirecTV subscribers couldn't watch the Mountain West Conference tournament finals on Versus.
Depending on which side you believe, the two camps were battling over channel placement and/or compensation. Financial terms of the deal were not announced, but Versus is returning to the same channel (603) and programming tiers it occupied before it was removed by DirecTV back in August.
The end to this long battle means that BYU and Utah fans who are DirecTV subscribers will now have access to all three networks that carry Mountain West sports — The mtn., CBS College Sports and Versus.
- The pimple dilemma: To pop or not to pop
- Past few days 'difficult' for former...
- BET Awards full of Prince tributes and...
- Big ruling for abortion rights in Supreme...
- What to know about Supreme Court tossing...
- Getting overdose antidote with painkillers...
- Senate Democrats block GOP's Zika funding bill
- Quiz: Which hike in Zion National Park is...
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 38
- Big ruling for abortion rights in... 36
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Rep. Love hosts poverty discussion with... 18
- Family searches for answers after... 11
- Grizzly kills mountain biker near... 9
- Senate Democrats block GOP's Zika... 4
- 4 Utah public health clinics to expand... 4