Tom Smart, Deseret News
O.C. Tanner presented U.S. Olympic team rings to Jeret "Speedy" Peterson of Boise (silver medalist in aerial skiing), and Noelle Pikus-Pace of Orem (fourth in women's skeleton) on Friday for their accomplishments at the 2010 Winter Games in Vancouver. Pikus-Pace surprised her husband, Janson Pace, with an O.C. Tanner ring honoring him as an Olympic mentor.
- Lawsuit accuses state of illegally pursuing...
- Chinatown Supermarket opens in South Salt Lake
- 9 startup companies perfect for your family
- The wrath of Comic-Con: S.L. convention...
- Consumer index climbs to record level in Utah
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't touch that 529 plan
- U.S. economy grows at scorching 4 percent in...
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via online...
- Fast food workers vow civil disobedience 18
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't leave an estate... 13
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake... 12
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via... 12
- Sarah Palin launches online... 10
- U.S. economy grows at scorching 4... 9
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't touch that 529... 8
- The wrath of Comic-Con: S.L. convention... 8