Utah Jazz vs. Phoenix Suns
U.S. AIRWAYS CENTER
Today, 8:30 p.m. TV: TNT
Radio: 1320 AM, 98.7 FM
Season series: Jazz lead, 1-0
F C. BOOZER
(19.6 ppg, 11.1 rpg)
F A. KIRILENKO
(12.4 ppg, 4.6 rpg)
C M. OKUR
(12.2 ppg, 6.8 rpg)
G D. WILLIAMS
(18.4 ppg, 10.1 apg)
G W. MATTHEWS
(8.4 ppg, 2.0 rpg)
F A. STOUDEMIRE
(21.7 ppg, 8.7 rpg)
F G. HILL
(11.5 ppg, 5.3 rpg)
C R. LOPEZ
(8.3 ppg, 4.7 rpg)
G S. NASH
(17.3 ppg, 11.2 apg)
G J. RICHARDSON
(15.1 ppg, 5.3 rpg)
This is the second straight road game for the Jazz, who after losing Monday to the Los Angeles Clippers have dropped three of their last five. ... It's the second half of a back-to-back set and opens a seven-game homestand for Phoenix, which visited the Clippers on Wednesday ... Utah has won five of its last seven vs. the Suns, who also will host the Jazz on March 19, later in this same homestand.
- BYU's Kaufusi, selected in 3rd round of NFL...
- Free agent roundup: Where local prospects are...
- Dick Harmon: Sitake is taking advantage of...
- Bronco-bound Booker is Utah's only NFL draftee
- Aggie linebackers stick together in third...
- 2016 NFL draft: Southern Utah's Miles...
- Niumatalolo and Navy make another trip to the...
- No home games for 7 weeks? RSL explains why a...
- Morning links: BYU's Eric Mika returns... 91
- BYU basketball: Cougars to play USC... 49
- Having freshman QBs is a mixed bag for... 23
- BYU's Kaufusi, selected in 3rd round of... 22
- Oakland Raiders owner says he will... 20
- Bronco-bound Booker is Utah's only NFL... 17
- 2016 NFL draft: Local players who might... 14
- Guest commentary: BYU football and... 12