Jazz 133, Rockets 110
Game 59: Saturday at EnergySolutions Arena
All-Star point guard Deron Williams got off to a blistering start, scoring 20 of his game-high 35 points in the first quarter on 8 of 9 shooting from the field.
The Jazz shot well as a team from long distance, making 14 of 25 attempts from 3-point range.
Utah scored 70 points in the first half and finished with a season-high point total. In fact, 133 points is the most for the Jazz since November 2007.
NEXT UP: Jazz at Clippers
Monday, 8:30 p.m.
- College football: Utes climb to No. 5 in...
- Reasons for Travis Wilson's confidence:...
- Saturday morning quarterback: Stars and stats...
- Brad Rock: Kent Myers should have started for...
- ESPN's College GameDay is coming to Utah next...
- In critical situations, BYU offense, defense...
- BYU report card: Defense holds its own...
- Nerves? Not for Alec Burks, Utah Jazz going...
- With difficult September schedule over,... 55
- Dick Harmon: After week of soul... 40
- College football: Utes climb to No. 5... 31
- ESPN's College GameDay is coming to... 26
- Former BYU quarterback John Beck says... 23
- BYU overcomes mistakes, downs UConn,... 22
- New Utah basketball facility has high... 21
- Morning links: Kyle Whittingham 'doing... 20