Jazz 133, Rockets 110
Game 59: Saturday at EnergySolutions Arena
All-Star point guard Deron Williams got off to a blistering start, scoring 20 of his game-high 35 points in the first quarter on 8 of 9 shooting from the field.
The Jazz shot well as a team from long distance, making 14 of 25 attempts from 3-point range.
Utah scored 70 points in the first half and finished with a season-high point total. In fact, 133 points is the most for the Jazz since November 2007.
NEXT UP: Jazz at Clippers
Monday, 8:30 p.m.
- Former Utah basketball player spreads hope...
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit after ACC...
- Utah secures commitments from two of Utah...
- Dick Harmon: BYU hoops should start employing...
- Report: ACC changes stance, now considers BYU...
- The 16 most interesting college lists...
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies report he...
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one of...
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football... 65
- Report: ACC changes stance, now... 52
- Tyler Haws vows BYU will turn it around... 41
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit... 41
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 38
- Morning links: Utes land a local... 36
- Dick Harmon: BYU basketball must make... 35
- Dick Harmon: BYU hoops should start... 35