Jazz 133, Rockets 110
Game 59: Saturday at EnergySolutions Arena
All-Star point guard Deron Williams got off to a blistering start, scoring 20 of his game-high 35 points in the first quarter on 8 of 9 shooting from the field.
The Jazz shot well as a team from long distance, making 14 of 25 attempts from 3-point range.
Utah scored 70 points in the first half and finished with a season-high point total. In fact, 133 points is the most for the Jazz since November 2007.
NEXT UP: Jazz at Clippers
Monday, 8:30 p.m.
- Kyle Whittingham, players unfazed by media...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 commissioner frank about...
- BYU football: Cougars and expansion not on...
- Utah Jazz: Jazz send 3 players to Cleveland...
- The original BCS busters: Looking back at...
- From autonomy to Harvey Langi: Tidbits from...
- Utah's Fiesta Bowl championship team: Where...
- Utah football: Pac-12 Football Media Day Central
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 not looking to... 225
- Kyle Whittingham, players unfazed by... 95
- Dick Harmon: BYU, Pac-12 scheduling is... 78
- The original BCS busters: Looking back... 53
- BYU football: Cougars and expansion not... 44
- ACC media days has some interesting... 43
- Utah's better BCS buster, 2004 or 2008? 29
- Utah Jazz: Jazz send 3 players to... 26