Jazz 133, Rockets 110
Game 59: Saturday at EnergySolutions Arena
All-Star point guard Deron Williams got off to a blistering start, scoring 20 of his game-high 35 points in the first quarter on 8 of 9 shooting from the field.
The Jazz shot well as a team from long distance, making 14 of 25 attempts from 3-point range.
Utah scored 70 points in the first half and finished with a season-high point total. In fact, 133 points is the most for the Jazz since November 2007.
NEXT UP: Jazz at Clippers
Monday, 8:30 p.m.
- Sorensen: Rare for both BYU and Utah to be...
- BYU football: A look at the Cougars' schedule...
- BYU moves up one spot in AP poll, heads into...
- The photos from the seats and the sideline...
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and...
- Utah football notes: Paul makes quite a splash
- Former BYU tight end Dennis Pitta's season is...
- Sunday morning quarterback: Stars and stats...
- Utes leave the Big House with a large... 139
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and... 89
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 76
- Sorensen: Rare for both BYU and Utah to... 69
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia 53
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 46
- Ex-Ute gets gift of life with new heart... 32
- Dick Harmon: Virginia tries for upset,... 29