Jazz 133, Rockets 110
Game 59: Saturday at EnergySolutions Arena
All-Star point guard Deron Williams got off to a blistering start, scoring 20 of his game-high 35 points in the first quarter on 8 of 9 shooting from the field.
The Jazz shot well as a team from long distance, making 14 of 25 attempts from 3-point range.
Utah scored 70 points in the first half and finished with a season-high point total. In fact, 133 points is the most for the Jazz since November 2007.
NEXT UP: Jazz at Clippers
Monday, 8:30 p.m.
- Morning links: Examining Utah's bowl...
- Dick Harmon: Dick Harmon: Tanner Mangum is...
- MWC commissioner says it's probable BYU...
- After years of working and dreaming, BYU...
- BYU reaches 9-win plateau, hoping for bowl...
- For now, odds are '50-50' that BYU ends up in...
- Utah Jazz excited for a crack at undefeated...
- BYU football what you may have missed: Not...
- Utes outlast Colorado to cap best... 109
- College Football: Utah moves back into... 70
- Morning links: Examining Utah's bowl... 64
- BYU's big plays, big second half, spell... 46
- Dick Harmon: After tossing 4 TDs, BYU's... 39
- Brad Rock: Utes need bowl win to avoid... 36
- BYU basketball: Collinsworth sets NCAA... 36
- BYU reaches 9-win plateau, hoping for... 33