Jason Olson, Deseret News
"Lion King" fans wait in line to buy tickets to the touring production of the Tony Award-winning musical at Capitol Theatre Saturday. Carol Sanders of Layton was the first person in line, having staked her position at 9:45 p.m. Friday night. Due to popular demand, the show's Salt Lake run has already been extended through Sept. 26. Performances begin Aug. 11, and tickets are available at the Capitol Theatre box office, ArtTix outlets and arttix.org.
- LDS missionary from Utah dies in Micronesia
- Why Syracuse mom killed her 2 daughters still...
- BYU chemist makes breakthrough discovery on...
- The Draw at Sugar House unveiled
- Cyclists killed in early morning crash shared...
- House approves distracted driving bill
- Gov. Herbert calls 2014 Legislature a success
- Utah recognition of same-sex marriage in...
- Utah recognition of same-sex marriage... 68
- LDS missionary from Utah dies in... 37
- Cyclists killed in early morning crash... 34
- House report: John Swallow hung 'for... 32
- New BYU president: Kevin Worthen to... 28
- BYU chemist makes breakthrough... 28
- Gov. Herbert: I'm an 'action figure' on... 27
- Hatch, Lee call on federal government... 25