Jason Olson, Deseret News
"Lion King" fans wait in line to buy tickets to the touring production of the Tony Award-winning musical at Capitol Theatre Saturday. Carol Sanders of Layton was the first person in line, having staked her position at 9:45 p.m. Friday night. Due to popular demand, the show's Salt Lake run has already been extended through Sept. 26. Performances begin Aug. 11, and tickets are available at the Capitol Theatre box office, ArtTix outlets and arttix.org.
- Gang member shot, killed after lunging at...
- Utah among states with greatest urban sprawl
- Vegas’ water drying up
- 'Modern Family' dad opens beer restaurant in...
- Salt Lake Comic Con FanX draws 100,000 attendees
- Doug Robinson: Horrific crimes show the thin...
- Man killed in court had tried to prevent...
- Fundraiser established for 2-year-old who was...
- Utah's new adaptive testing system... 58
- Utah among states with greatest urban... 44
- Gang member shot, killed after lunging... 26
- 2-year-old boy dies from accidental... 25
- Doug Robinson: Horrific crimes show the... 23
- U. student government passes resolution... 21
- GOP resolution calls for partisan... 19
- Salt Lake City's inversion problem... 17