SALT LAKE CITY — The Utah Transit Authority's Board of Trustees on Wednesday approved a list of names for stations along FrontRunner South and the Mid-Jordan TRAX Line.
FrontRunner South is a commuter line that will connect Provo and Salt Lake City. UTA will open the line in 2012 or 2013. Approved names are:
Murray Central Station, 127 W. Vine St.
South Jordan, 10351 S. Jordan Gateway
Draper (future station, street coordinates and name to be announced)
Lehi, 3101 N. Ashton Blvd.
American Fork, 782 W. 200 South
Vineyard (future station, street coordinates and name to be announced)
Orem Central Station (street coordinates pending)
Provo Central Station (street coordinates pending)
The Mid-Jordan Line, a TRAX route that runs east-west in Salt Lake County, will open some time in 2011. The following are the station names:
Fashion Place West, 222 W. 6400 South (existing station; UTA just added street coordinates)
Bingham Junction, 7300 S. 900 West
Historic Gardner, 1100 W. 7800 South
West Jordan City Center, 8000 S. Redwood Road
2700 W. Sugar Factory Road
Jordan Valley, 8600 S. 3200 West
4800 W. Old Bingham Highway
5600 W. Old Bingham Highway
South Jordan Parkway, 10605 S. Grandville Ave.
Daybreak Parkway, 11405 S. Grandville Ave.
— Laura Hancock
- Searchers locate missing family of Olympian...
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley detective...
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via online...
- The wrath of Comic-Con: S.L. convention...
- Fatal Draper house fire was intentionally...
- Mitt Romney talks pioneers, family tradition...
- Healing souls, healing a mountain
- Fired West Valley officer's defense team goes...
- Federal land managers criticized over... 25
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley... 21
- Habitual offender arrested in alleged... 16
- Student attitudes changing on healthy... 14
- Owens' pollster says new poll shows... 13
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake... 12
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via... 12
- Satellites track drought-driven... 9