SALT LAKE CITY — The Utah Transit Authority's Board of Trustees on Wednesday approved a list of names for stations along FrontRunner South and the Mid-Jordan TRAX Line.
FrontRunner South is a commuter line that will connect Provo and Salt Lake City. UTA will open the line in 2012 or 2013. Approved names are:
Murray Central Station, 127 W. Vine St.
South Jordan, 10351 S. Jordan Gateway
Draper (future station, street coordinates and name to be announced)
Lehi, 3101 N. Ashton Blvd.
American Fork, 782 W. 200 South
Vineyard (future station, street coordinates and name to be announced)
Orem Central Station (street coordinates pending)
Provo Central Station (street coordinates pending)
The Mid-Jordan Line, a TRAX route that runs east-west in Salt Lake County, will open some time in 2011. The following are the station names:
Fashion Place West, 222 W. 6400 South (existing station; UTA just added street coordinates)
Bingham Junction, 7300 S. 900 West
Historic Gardner, 1100 W. 7800 South
West Jordan City Center, 8000 S. Redwood Road
2700 W. Sugar Factory Road
Jordan Valley, 8600 S. 3200 West
4800 W. Old Bingham Highway
5600 W. Old Bingham Highway
South Jordan Parkway, 10605 S. Grandville Ave.
Daybreak Parkway, 11405 S. Grandville Ave.
— Laura Hancock
- The pimple dilemma: To pop or not to pop
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Quiz: Which epic Airbnb in Utah should be...
- Police shoot, critically injure 'prime...
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of... 44
- Mitt Romney says family still wants him... 43
- Misty Snow likely to advance to general... 38
- Hal Boyd: Hal Boyd: Why Mitt Romney's... 35
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 32
- Old West showdown? Freeway cattle drive... 30
- History-making transgender U.S. Senate... 29
- Report: States manage public lands for... 23