Zions Bank has announced it will host Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University, a 13-week course on managing debt and saving money.
The course will be Thursdays starting Feb. 11 from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. at the Salt Lake Wilford Stake Building, 2930 S. 2000 East , and Sundays starting Feb. 21 from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. at Southeast Christian Church, 1881 Vine St.
Tuition is $99 per household. Scholarship opportunities are available for single mothers and those with spouses serving in the military who are overseas.
- Becker: 'Salt Lake City is well-positioned...
- Small Utah town violated law by asking about...
- Retiring overseas is more than a matter of money
- Mitt Romney tells UVU grads to 'live a large...
- More Americans spending at least half their...
- Study: Tourism significant to rural Utah economy
- 'Avengers' + 'Star Wars' = big year for Disney
- Mitt Romney tells UVU grads to 'live a... 23
- More Americans spending at least half... 17
- Money doesn't necessarily equate to job... 6
- Proposed trade legislation could boost... 6
- Women innovators leading by example 6
- Energy-producing states blast Obama... 4
- High-tech sensors help kids keep eye on... 1
- Los Angeles sues Wells Fargo, alleging... 1