Zions Bank has announced it will host Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University, a 13-week course on managing debt and saving money.
The course will be Thursdays starting Feb. 11 from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. at the Salt Lake Wilford Stake Building, 2930 S. 2000 East , and Sundays starting Feb. 21 from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. at Southeast Christian Church, 1881 Vine St.
Tuition is $99 per household. Scholarship opportunities are available for single mothers and those with spouses serving in the military who are overseas.
- Stericycle critics: Shut it down now
- Yellen says US families need to boost savings
- PepsiCo latest sponsor to voice NFL concern
- Financial interventions don't work
- Phone lines are open: Customers camp out for...
- University of Utah entrepreneurship program...
- Where’s the app for an earthquake warning?
- Bus ads bringing thousands of dollars in revenue
- Yellen says US families need to boost... 9
- Financial interventions don't work 7
- Salt Lake City is now 'Ski City USA' in... 5
- Extended warranties a big sell. Are... 4
- PepsiCo latest sponsor to voice NFL... 4
- Dave Ramsey says: Tips for stretching... 4
- FedEx to add 50,000 seasonal jobs 2
- Where’s the app for an earthquake... 2