Zions Bank has announced it will host Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University, a 13-week course on managing debt and saving money.
The course will be Thursdays starting Feb. 11 from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. at the Salt Lake Wilford Stake Building, 2930 S. 2000 East , and Sundays starting Feb. 21 from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. at Southeast Christian Church, 1881 Vine St.
Tuition is $99 per household. Scholarship opportunities are available for single mothers and those with spouses serving in the military who are overseas.
- Lawsuit accuses state of illegally pursuing...
- 9 startup companies perfect for your family
- Chinatown Supermarket opens in South Salt Lake
- The wrath of Comic-Con: S.L. convention...
- Consumer index climbs to record level in Utah
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't touch that 529 plan
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via online...
- Balancing act: First 'real' job teaches...
- Fast food workers vow civil disobedience 18
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't leave an estate... 13
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake... 12
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via... 12
- Sarah Palin launches online... 10
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't touch that 529... 8
- The wrath of Comic-Con: S.L. convention... 8
- U.S. economy grows at scorching 4... 5