Zions Bank has announced it will host Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University, a 13-week course on managing debt and saving money.
The course will be Thursdays starting Feb. 11 from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. at the Salt Lake Wilford Stake Building, 2930 S. 2000 East , and Sundays starting Feb. 21 from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. at Southeast Christian Church, 1881 Vine St.
Tuition is $99 per household. Scholarship opportunities are available for single mothers and those with spouses serving in the military who are overseas.
- Survey says parents spend $532.87 a month to...
- NYC premiere of Rogen film 'The Interview'...
- US consumer prices fall in November
- Russians rush to stores to pre-empt price rises
- How grandparents can save for their...
- Groups launch lawsuit over Tesoro refinery plan
- Randy Shumway: One solution for air...
- AP sources: NFL employees turn over phone,...
- NYC premiere of Rogen film 'The... 8
- Is brand loyalty the new religion? 6
- Biggest mailing day of the year means... 5
- US consumer prices fall in November 4
- Insurers ease 'Obamacare' deadline 3
- Keystone pipeline to top Senate agenda... 3
- AP sources: NFL employees turn over... 3
- PacifiCorp to close Deer Creek Mine in... 3