Zions Bank has announced it will host Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University, a 13-week course on managing debt and saving money.
The course will be Thursdays starting Feb. 11 from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. at the Salt Lake Wilford Stake Building, 2930 S. 2000 East , and Sundays starting Feb. 21 from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. at Southeast Christian Church, 1881 Vine St.
Tuition is $99 per household. Scholarship opportunities are available for single mothers and those with spouses serving in the military who are overseas.
- Fewer breezes led to less wind power... 11
- Prosecutors say Jeremy Johnson could... 8
- Gov. Herbert met with lobbyists to ask... 7
- Brewvies wants judge to stop DABC from... 6
- US economy struggles at start of... 3
- Democratic A.G. candidate says Reyes... 3
- FBI says it won't disclose how it... 2
- How much did people spend on cars the... 2