NEW YORK (AP) — The Budweiser Clydesdales will be in the Super Bowl, after all.
Anheuser-Busch says its trademark horses will appear in a 60-second ad in the fourth quarter of the game.
The horses weren't originally scheduled to air during Sunday's game on CBS. But the longtime Super Bowl advertising leader received a different cut of a proposed Clydesdale ad and decided to consider it.
The brewer asked its fans to vote on Facebook whether to include the horses out of a field of three more ads, all by ad firm DDB.
The company — a unit of Anheuser-Busch InBev — now says the horses will appear in the ad, called "Fences." It tells the story of friendship between a young Clydesdale and a young steer.
- The 20 best family-friendly movies of 2014
- Did Disney succeed in creating a...
- Sony broadly releases 'The Interview' in...
- 'Unbroken' is powerful, inspiring, exhausting
- Sony announces limited release for 'The...
- Cosby not finding support in black community
- Spain: Princess Cristina to be tried for fraud
- 'The Imitation Game' presents a compelling...