NEW YORK (AP) — The Budweiser Clydesdales will be in the Super Bowl, after all.
Anheuser-Busch says its trademark horses will appear in a 60-second ad in the fourth quarter of the game.
The horses weren't originally scheduled to air during Sunday's game on CBS. But the longtime Super Bowl advertising leader received a different cut of a proposed Clydesdale ad and decided to consider it.
The brewer asked its fans to vote on Facebook whether to include the horses out of a field of three more ads, all by ad firm DDB.
The company — a unit of Anheuser-Busch InBev — now says the horses will appear in the ad, called "Fences." It tells the story of friendship between a young Clydesdale and a young steer.
- 5 PG movies that aren't exactly kid friendly
- The Clean Cut: Jennifer Lawrence makes first...
- The Clean Cut: Two popular YouTube singers...
- The wrath of Comic-Con: S.L. convention...
- Elegant Louvre Garden in Paris infested with...
- NBC announces lead for live musical 'Peter Pan'
- A dozen children's books I could read every day
- Big on opera: Utah Opera's artistic director...
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Reba McEntire... 14
- Sarah Palin launches online... 10
- The wrath of Comic-Con: S.L. convention... 9
- 5 PG movies that aren't exactly kid... 8
- Man without arms and legs has a message... 4
- First trailer for 'The Hobbit: The... 3
- The Clean Cut: Jennifer Lawrence makes... 2
- Elegant Louvre Garden in Paris infested... 1