"Deron (Williams) was terrific. He was terrific with the ball," the Jazz coach added after his club had assists on 32 of its 42 made baskets. "He was making a couple shots here and there, and he found people, as did other people.
Andrei (Kirilenko) had some great passes as well."
That's been the glue holding the Jazz together during their recent winning ways, which has featured an average margin of victory of 13.1 points per game over the current seven-game win streak.
"Guys are doing a great job of just finishing," said swingman C.J. Miles, who added another 10 points off the bench for his third straight double-digit scoring game. "Everybody just kind of clicks when they see what's going on, and he (Williams) doesn't have to say as much anymore.
"Everybody's active, knowing, 'If I make a good cut and I'm open I'll get a chance to get to get a layup.' . That's the mindset right now.
Everybody's moving well, everybody's defending well knowing that 'If I get a steal and get out and run we can get a layup.'
"It gets you even more hyped up," Miles added. "when you get going and you get playing like that."
- Damian Lillard stars in hilarious Adidas ad...
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on continued...
- BYU football: Cougars land commitment from...
- CougarLinks: Former Cornhusker reportedly...
- Danny Berger and Jordan Stone to play at...
- Bingham kicker commits to Utah after...
- Utah cyclist dies Sunday at the age of 23
- Utah Jazz: Corbin, players have one last game...
- BYU football: Cougars land commitment... 47
- ESPN report: Jabari Parker rules out... 41
- CougarLinks: Former Cornhusker... 40
- Bingham kicker commits to Utah after... 37
- Are Thursday and Friday games really... 34
- Utah football: Utes are eager to pick... 33
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on... 31
- Utah Jazz: Jazz suffer weird loss... 24