"Deron (Williams) was terrific. He was terrific with the ball," the Jazz coach added after his club had assists on 32 of its 42 made baskets. "He was making a couple shots here and there, and he found people, as did other people.
Andrei (Kirilenko) had some great passes as well."
That's been the glue holding the Jazz together during their recent winning ways, which has featured an average margin of victory of 13.1 points per game over the current seven-game win streak.
"Guys are doing a great job of just finishing," said swingman C.J. Miles, who added another 10 points off the bench for his third straight double-digit scoring game. "Everybody just kind of clicks when they see what's going on, and he (Williams) doesn't have to say as much anymore.
"Everybody's active, knowing, 'If I make a good cut and I'm open I'll get a chance to get to get a layup.' . That's the mindset right now.
Everybody's moving well, everybody's defending well knowing that 'If I get a steal and get out and run we can get a layup.'
"It gets you even more hyped up," Miles added. "when you get going and you get playing like that."
- BYU basketball: Confident San Francisco...
- Basketball bonds: Hoops have tied Utah star...
- High school boys basketball: TJ Haws' career...
- Former Lone Peak center Justin Hamilton makes...
- BYU basketball: Despite dearth of 3-pointers,...
- Utah Jazz: Boos for Paul Millsap?...
- 15 lessons learned from a BYU rugby game
- David Stockton, son of John, saves the day...
- Utah basketball: Utes clip Cal in... 84
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes come up... 70
- High school boys basketball: 5A/4A/1A... 57
- BYU football: Practice fights elicit... 57
- Doug Robinson: Time to move on for... 44
- BYU basketball: Despite dearth of... 34
- CougarLinks: BYU picked to win WCC... 28
- BYU basketball: Bottom seed LMU knocks... 26