"The Last of England" is boring, pretentious, end-of-the-world tripe, a freewheeling series of images ranging from color home movies to tinted scenes of destruction and sexual perversion to black-and-white narrative bridges. Tiresome, tedious and deadly dull. I left this one about halfway through. Unrated, probable R (violence, sex, nudity, profanity).
- 78 Trump, GOP leaders pull health care bill in humiliating loss
- 75 Herbert signs bill lowering blood-alcohol limit to .05 percent
- 73 'We're not pulling back' from helping refugees, LDS leader says as First Presidency increases budget
- 69 Trump’s budget slashes aid to the poor. Would Jesus have a problem with that?
- 61 Hatch, Lee urge Senate against politicizing Gorsuch hearings
- 58 Trump set to slash billions from UN budget as refugee, famine crises grow
- 47 In our opinion: Lawmakers should avoid politicizing the Supreme Court confirmation process
- 46 Rep. Chris Stewart wants FBI to 'crack' heads of classified info leakers