"The Last of England" is boring, pretentious, end-of-the-world tripe, a freewheeling series of images ranging from color home movies to tinted scenes of destruction and sexual perversion to black-and-white narrative bridges. Tiresome, tedious and deadly dull. I left this one about halfway through. Unrated, probable R (violence, sex, nudity, profanity).
- 94 Dozens rally against Chaffetz through song, not chants
- 90 Utahns gather for Not My President's Day rally
- 78 No ordinary Joe: Quarterback signee Joe Critchlow takes serendipitous, circuitous route to BYU
- 59 Police cheered at Park City meeting after vowing not to assist feds with deportation efforts
- 55 Trump's promise to bring back manufacturing jobs seems like a false dream
- 54 Trump administration lifts transgender bathroom guidance
- 48 Morning links: BYU vs. Wisconsin called 'intriguing'; CBS Sports' ranks 50 greatest basketball players; Jimmer's next move?
- 45 Town hall disruptions — what do they accomplish?