"The Last of England" is boring, pretentious, end-of-the-world tripe, a freewheeling series of images ranging from color home movies to tinted scenes of destruction and sexual perversion to black-and-white narrative bridges. Tiresome, tedious and deadly dull. I left this one about halfway through. Unrated, probable R (violence, sex, nudity, profanity).
- 78 Mormons with doubts shouldn't give up faith without 'intellectual and spiritual kicking and screaming'
- 70 Voices of Reason: A letter to Trump supporters
- 67 What your health insurance might look like under Trump's new health secretary
- 63 Donald Trump goes off on Evan McMullin at Ohio victory rally
- 61 Richard Davis: When does Donald Trump start acting presidential?
- 53 Doug Robinson: Cougars enjoyed solid season, and there is reason for optimism
- 49 Utes win 100th game with Krystkowiak as head coach
- 47 UHSAA's trustees divide state's schools into regions across six classifications for the first time