SEDONA, Ariz. Authorities in Arizona say they're looking for people who encountered a nude hiker from Utah.
The 61-year-old man is accused of telling women that he sheds clothes because he's "getting close to nature."
Yavapai County sheriff's spokesman Dwight D'Evelyn says deputies recently were called to a trail in Sedona by two women who had been confronted by John Mosley. He offered to take pictures of the women.
Deputies eventually found the St. George man after other people reported that he was hiding. He was arrested on indecent-exposure charges and released. Mosley could not be reached for comment in St. George.
- Living on the edge: North Salt Lake residents...
- One man dead after attempted carjacking in Orem
- LDS artist J. Kirk Richards says leaps of...
- Who should pay? City, developer, residents at...
- Pleasant Grove homeowner shoot, kills man in...
- Report highlights earth-shattering increases...
- Lutheran, LDS leaders forge common ground...
- 11 signs you're a Jeep driver
- Outcome of same-sex marriage case hard... 54
- One man dead after attempted carjacking... 32
- Herbert, legislative leaders starting... 29
- Mitt Romney tells UVU grads to 'live a... 22
- Poll: Majority of Salt Lake City... 14
- Governor, legislators leave 'baggage'... 12
- Attorney: Woman on trial in deputy's... 10
- Jury convicts San Juan County... 10