SEDONA, Ariz. Authorities in Arizona say they're looking for people who encountered a nude hiker from Utah.
The 61-year-old man is accused of telling women that he sheds clothes because he's "getting close to nature."
Yavapai County sheriff's spokesman Dwight D'Evelyn says deputies recently were called to a trail in Sedona by two women who had been confronted by John Mosley. He offered to take pictures of the women.
Deputies eventually found the St. George man after other people reported that he was hiding. He was arrested on indecent-exposure charges and released. Mosley could not be reached for comment in St. George.
- Sandy officer shoots, critically injures man...
- 9 things I wish I had known before my mission
- Heavy rain damages roads, floods basements in...
- Chaffetz expected to announce he's running...
- The truth about addiction
- Man killed by TRAX train after wheelchair...
- Stephanie Nielson wanted to not just survive,...
- Missing 18-month-old Layton boy found...
- Hatch calls shutting down government... 67
- Chaffetz expected to announce he's... 48
- Federal judge halts Herbert directive... 39
- New Medicaid expansion plan unveiled to... 27
- Is convicted killer innocent? Group... 24
- Herbert, other governors slam federal... 20
- Woman said she felt protected in ordeal... 19
- Chris Stewart endorses presidential... 18