Brian Nicholson, Deseret News
Bobby Bebout, left, in chair, and John Patterson, Ogden city manager, lead a pack of runners during the annual Law Enforcement Torch Run for Special Olympics in Ogden Friday. The course winds through Weber County beginning in Roy and ends near Box Elder County. The run raises money for Special Olympics.
- Atheists, Mormon scholars talk religion
- Graphic video shows 7 shots fired without...
- At UVU, Elder Oaks sees hope despite...
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration
- Utah, Oklahoma same-sex marriage cases on...
- Judge orders girl to stand trial for...
- Utah cyclist dies Sunday at the age of 23
- Husband says he didn't know about wife's...
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration 104
- 7 dead babies found in Pleasant Grove... 75
- Atheists, Mormon scholars talk religion 73
- At UVU, Elder Oaks sees hope despite... 59
- Utah, Oklahoma same-sex marriage cases... 43
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on... 37
- Doug Robinson: The first kiss and the... 24
- Mom accused of killing 6 newborns held... 24