Authorities in Texas have confirmed they executed a federal search warrant on the Fundamentalist LDS Church's YFZ Ranch.
In a statement issued by the U.S. Attorney's Office for the Northern District of Texas, the FBI's Dallas office said the federal search warrant was executed at the Eldorado compound on Tuesday.
"The application and affidavit in support of the search warrant are sealed and will remain sealed; no further comment will be made as this is a pending investigation," U.S. Attorney Richard Roper said in a statement released this afternoon.
Today, law enforcement wrapped up their search of the YFZ Ranch and returned the property to the FLDS faithful. Authorities have refused to say what evidence was seized, or any more about any federal investigation.Law enforcement were seen going from building to building on the compound, cataloging evidence. The Eldorado Success reported on Wednesday that during the search of the FLDS Church's temple, authorities called for jack hammers to reportedly be used on the annex building.
- Romney, Huntsman may both be taking...
- Police stumped about what caused Springville...
- Granite School District reaches agreement...
- Police probing what caused deaths of...
- About Utah: Baltic Avenue just bought Boardwalk!
- Heavy rains flood homes, cemetery in Herriman
- Body of overdue hiker found in Zion National...
- Utah in wait-and-see mode on same-sex marriage
- Students rally for beard 'revolution'... 77
- Utah gay marriage case first in line at... 57
- Mia Love declines to make joint... 50
- Join the discussion: How libertarian is... 36
- Romney, Huntsman may both be taking... 35
- Coast-to-coast horseback ride against... 30
- Utah in wait-and-see mode on same-sex... 21
- 2 Utah companies respond to FDA warning... 18