Authorities in Texas have confirmed they executed a federal search warrant on the Fundamentalist LDS Church's YFZ Ranch.
In a statement issued by the U.S. Attorney's Office for the Northern District of Texas, the FBI's Dallas office said the federal search warrant was executed at the Eldorado compound on Tuesday.
"The application and affidavit in support of the search warrant are sealed and will remain sealed; no further comment will be made as this is a pending investigation," U.S. Attorney Richard Roper said in a statement released this afternoon.
Today, law enforcement wrapped up their search of the YFZ Ranch and returned the property to the FLDS faithful. Authorities have refused to say what evidence was seized, or any more about any federal investigation.Law enforcement were seen going from building to building on the compound, cataloging evidence. The Eldorado Success reported on Wednesday that during the search of the FLDS Church's temple, authorities called for jack hammers to reportedly be used on the annex building.
- U. student government passes resolution to...
- Salt Lake Comic Con FanX draws 100,000 attendees
- Report: Colleagues wondered if A.G. Mark...
- Man killed in court had tried to prevent...
- Vegas’ water drying up
- Fundraiser established for 2-year-old who was...
- Powell family fires back at recent court...
- Doug Robinson: Horrific crimes show the thin...
- U. student government passes resolution... 81
- Utah's new adaptive testing system... 59
- Utah among states with greatest urban... 45
- Gang member shot, killed after lunging... 27
- 2-year-old boy dies from accidental... 25
- Doug Robinson: Horrific crimes show the... 23
- Report: Colleagues wondered if A.G.... 20
- GOP resolution calls for partisan... 19