Authorities in Texas have confirmed they executed a federal search warrant on the Fundamentalist LDS Church's YFZ Ranch.
In a statement issued by the U.S. Attorney's Office for the Northern District of Texas, the FBI's Dallas office said the federal search warrant was executed at the Eldorado compound on Tuesday.
"The application and affidavit in support of the search warrant are sealed and will remain sealed; no further comment will be made as this is a pending investigation," U.S. Attorney Richard Roper said in a statement released this afternoon.
Today, law enforcement wrapped up their search of the YFZ Ranch and returned the property to the FLDS faithful. Authorities have refused to say what evidence was seized, or any more about any federal investigation.Law enforcement were seen going from building to building on the compound, cataloging evidence. The Eldorado Success reported on Wednesday that during the search of the FLDS Church's temple, authorities called for jack hammers to reportedly be used on the annex building.
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church property...
- About Utah: Selling bikes the new-fashioned way
- Should Utah have 'blended sentences' for teen...
- Paradigm shift: Fewer Utah juvenile offenders...
- Police ID man who barricaded himself in motor...
- 2016 Sterling Scholar candidates
- Teen in critical condition after slamming...
- Charges: Orem mom left 2 small kids alone...
- Supporters of Oregon occupier honor... 54
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church... 33
- Feds say Orem man duped hundreds of... 28
- Meagan Grunwald won't get a new trial... 25
- Are you willing to take a pledge to... 20
- Paradigm shift: Fewer Utah juvenile... 18
- Woman killed by mixer at Sandy grocery... 16
- Video involving officer whose ear was... 15