Deseret Morning News reporters Lucinda Dillon Kinkead and Dennis Romboy spent three months investigating sex offenders in Utah. They spoke with 85 people whose lives have been affected by the pervasive and gut-wrenching issue of sexual abuse. This four-day series explores the widespread, growing problem that is exhausting the criminal justice system and traumatizing families.
Today: A look at adult and juvenile sex offenders. Who are they?
Wednesday: Who's watching the sex offenders?
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Costco begins new credit card agreement
- How the tech industry grew a rural Utah town...
- Primary Children's Hospital chaplains laugh,...
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 71
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 38
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 34
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- Will 'Brexit' vote help Trump in Utah? 26
- Utah GOP brings up father's bank... 25
- Rep. Love hosts poverty discussion with... 18