Deseret Morning News reporters Lucinda Dillon Kinkead and Dennis Romboy spent three months investigating sex offenders in Utah. They spoke with 85 people whose lives have been affected by the pervasive and gut-wrenching issue of sexual abuse. This four-day series explores the widespread, growing problem that is exhausting the criminal justice system and traumatizing families.
Today: Just how prevalent is sex abuse in Utah?
Wednesday: Who's watching the sex offenders?
- Idea for Burt's Bees land to become park...
- Take a breather: 5 memorable ways to pamper...
- 10 of the most unusual laws in Utah
- Cache Valley man who claimed top secret...
- Man hit, killed by FrontRunner train in Provo
- 100 deadliest days commence with Memorial Day...
- American Fork appoints interim police chief
- Photos: Deaf, blind students experience...
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney... 112
- Salt Lake's next skyscraper? Proposed... 25
- Sen. Hatch set to tour Utah's national... 18
- Hatch steadfast in holding up Supreme... 17
- Provo forum to explore roles of family,... 15
- Skateboarder dies after being shot in... 11
- Medical marijuana debate focuses on... 10
- Idea for Burt's Bees land to become... 8