The Dakota Mountain Lodge planned for construction in Park City at The Canyons will be a Waldorf-Astoria Collection hotel and Hilton's first ski-management property, Waldorf-Astoria and DuVal Development said this week.
Scheduled for a spring 2009 opening, the Dakota Mountain Lodge will consist of 197 guest rooms, ranging in size from studios to the six-bedroom penthouse. A second phase will add 137 guest rooms in 65 condominium units.
The lodge will include a 20,000-square-foot Golden Door Spa, including 20 treatment rooms, fitness center and a full beauty salon.
"Selection for the Waldorf-Astoria Collection is exclusive," said Ernest Wooden Jr., executive vice president of brand management for Waldorf-Astoria. "Only landmark hotels with a reputation for superior service, a luxurious sense of place and unique architecture or artistic and historical significance receive such designation."
- Fewer breezes led to less wind power... 11
- Prosecutors say Jeremy Johnson could... 8
- Gov. Herbert met with lobbyists to ask... 6
- US economy struggles at start of... 3
- Democratic A.G. candidate says Reyes... 3
- FBI says it won't disclose how it... 2
- How much did people spend on cars the... 2
- US consumer confidence slips in April 1