The Dakota Mountain Lodge planned for construction in Park City at The Canyons will be a Waldorf-Astoria Collection hotel and Hilton's first ski-management property, Waldorf-Astoria and DuVal Development said this week.
Scheduled for a spring 2009 opening, the Dakota Mountain Lodge will consist of 197 guest rooms, ranging in size from studios to the six-bedroom penthouse. A second phase will add 137 guest rooms in 65 condominium units.
The lodge will include a 20,000-square-foot Golden Door Spa, including 20 treatment rooms, fitness center and a full beauty salon.
"Selection for the Waldorf-Astoria Collection is exclusive," said Ernest Wooden Jr., executive vice president of brand management for Waldorf-Astoria. "Only landmark hotels with a reputation for superior service, a luxurious sense of place and unique architecture or artistic and historical significance receive such designation."
- Young adults prefer to share chores and...
- Knocking doors: What to know before signing...
- Balancing act: Organizations slowly move...
- Dave Ramsey says: Make changes to save money
- Lawmakers looking to pump up gas tax this...
- Michelle Singletary: Making personal finance...
- Index indicates Utah economy thriving
- Nintendo opens 2015 with some big announcements
- Lawmakers looking to pump up gas tax... 60
- Utah has fourth largest gender wage... 12
- Are you part of the global 'baby... 12
- Greek radical left wins election,... 3
- Knocking doors: What to know before... 3
- Murray mayor pitches plan to increase... 2
- Faith leaders: your secret weapon in... 2
- Kimberly Rotter: 7 weird things that... 1