The Dakota Mountain Lodge planned for construction in Park City at The Canyons will be a Waldorf-Astoria Collection hotel and Hilton's first ski-management property, Waldorf-Astoria and DuVal Development said this week.
Scheduled for a spring 2009 opening, the Dakota Mountain Lodge will consist of 197 guest rooms, ranging in size from studios to the six-bedroom penthouse. A second phase will add 137 guest rooms in 65 condominium units.
The lodge will include a 20,000-square-foot Golden Door Spa, including 20 treatment rooms, fitness center and a full beauty salon.
"Selection for the Waldorf-Astoria Collection is exclusive," said Ernest Wooden Jr., executive vice president of brand management for Waldorf-Astoria. "Only landmark hotels with a reputation for superior service, a luxurious sense of place and unique architecture or artistic and historical significance receive such designation."
- About Utah: Baltic Avenue just bought Boardwalk!
- 2 Utah companies respond to FDA warning over...
- 4 things you don't want your boss to know
- Family fun with the top down at unique RV resort
- How to be a billionaire
- Suit: Papa John's fired worker with Down...
- Marijuana could deliver more than $800...
- Salt Lake convention hotel attracts developers
- 2 Utah companies respond to FDA warning... 18
- Marijuana could deliver more than $800... 8
- 4 things you don't want your boss to know 6
- USDA: Genetically modified wheat found... 3
- Work is sometimes the best medicine 3
- Something that may have caused the... 3
- How to be a billionaire 3
- About Utah: Baltic Avenue just bought... 3