WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. Mitt Romney says he plans to attend the funeral of Mormon church President Gordon B. Hinckley.
The Republican presidential contender indicated his plans during a news conference Monday in Florida.
Romney says he'll miss the humility and wisdom of Hinckley, who died Sunday night at the age of 97. Romney recalled meeting Hinckley both when he worked as president of the Salt Lake Olympics Organizing Committee in 2002 and shortly before he announced his bid for the presidency.
Funeral plans for Hinckley have not been announced.
- Heroes 2014: Ex-CIA officer uses...
- Bad Santa? 5 tips to tackle your holiday gift...
- What the Senate’s tax break extensions...
- New Russian military doctrine says NATO top...
- On Christmas, Obama marks end of Afghan combat
- Photo gallery: Christmas around the world
- How to help find a cure for Ebola from the...
- Officials suggest possibility of reforming...
- Obama 's Christmas in Hawaii: Carols,... 16
- Going it alone, Obama rocked the boat... 14
- Officer kills armed 18-year-old near... 11
- On Christmas, Obama marks end of Afghan... 11
- Senate, CIA agree torture program was... 6
- Sony announces limited release for 'The... 5
- Judge seems skeptical of challenge to... 4
- Bergdahl investigation report goes to... 4