WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. Mitt Romney says he plans to attend the funeral of Mormon church President Gordon B. Hinckley.
The Republican presidential contender indicated his plans during a news conference Monday in Florida.
Romney says he'll miss the humility and wisdom of Hinckley, who died Sunday night at the age of 97. Romney recalled meeting Hinckley both when he worked as president of the Salt Lake Olympics Organizing Committee in 2002 and shortly before he announced his bid for the presidency.
Funeral plans for Hinckley have not been announced.
- A New York Times article said Michael Brown...
- For the first time in American history,...
- Amish country bristles at ‘Mafia’...
- You'll never believe where your bottled water...
- Why the poverty cycle is harder to break than...
- Doug Robinson: When did Missouri turn into...
- Ebola has 'upper hand,' says US official
- Napa earthquake hastens calls for warning system
- For the first time in American history,... 27
- Obama faces tough options in Iraq and... 23
- Obama administration announces new... 19
- Doug Robinson: When did Missouri turn... 18
- Rev. Al Sharpton plays prominent role... 15
- Huckabee: 'Stop the fight' over Common... 14
- Obama back at White House after summer... 14
- Mourners gather in St. Louis for Brown... 13