Private equity firm Peterson Partners said it has made a $4.6 million investment in Packsize Corp. Both are based in Salt Lake City.
Packsize provides packaging products for businesses. Founded in 1995, Peterson Partners has more than $300 million under management through four funds.
- Phone lines are open: Customers camp out for...
- Review: Larger iPhones eliminate reason to...
- Riverton Hospital expansion aims to meet...
- Burger King Japan's latest meal is the new black
- Bus ads bringing thousands of dollars in revenue
- Yellen says US families need to boost savings
- Financial interventions don't work
- PepsiCo latest sponsor to voice NFL concern
- Yellen says US families need to boost... 10
- Financial interventions don't work 7
- Salt Lake City is now 'Ski City USA' in... 5
- Extended warranties a big sell. Are... 4
- PepsiCo latest sponsor to voice NFL... 4
- Dave Ramsey says: Tips for stretching... 4
- FedEx to add 50,000 seasonal jobs 2
- Where’s the app for an earthquake... 2