Private equity firm Peterson Partners said it has made a $4.6 million investment in Packsize Corp. Both are based in Salt Lake City.
Packsize provides packaging products for businesses. Founded in 1995, Peterson Partners has more than $300 million under management through four funds.
- 3 tips for traveling cheaply
- What people never mention when they talk...
- Survey says parents spend $532.87 a month to...
- Obama renews tax breaks, creates ABLE accounts
- Sony hack adds to security pressure on companies
- Utah economy still adding jobs, report says
- Abu Dhabi's Etihad gets A380, complete with...
- Constantly changing online prices stump shoppers
- NYC premiere of Rogen film 'The... 8
- Is brand loyalty the new religion? 6
- US consumer prices fall in November 4
- Insurers ease 'Obamacare' deadline 3
- Keystone pipeline to top Senate agenda... 3
- AP sources: NFL employees turn over... 3
- Sony hack adds to security pressure on... 3
- PacifiCorp to close Deer Creek Mine in... 3