The Barney Clark Commemorative Symposium: A Clinical Circulatory Support Update, to be held Friday and Saturday, is free and open to the public. However, advanced registration is required.
Sponsored by the University of Utah School of Medicine and the Utah Artificial Heart Institute, the symposium includes dozens of presentations by an international panel of heart experts, as well as reminiscences by Clark's family.
The symposium will be held at the Huntsman Cancer Institute, 2000 Circle of Hope, on the east side of the U. campus. Information is available at www.uahi.org, via e-mail, firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling 801-323-1133.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Why Pioneer Day is so important to Utahns
- Applications being taken for justice court...
- UDOT resurfacing 12300 South in Draper
- Mount Timpanogos trail temporarily closing...
- Blue Moon Festival is Aug. 6 in Holladay
- Orem police invest in new armor to protect...
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- Utah GOP delegates finally fired up... 75
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 32
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 21
- Local government board fostered... 16
- 2 charged in attack on gay men;... 16
- Can police-community relations be... 14