The Barney Clark Commemorative Symposium: A Clinical Circulatory Support Update, to be held Friday and Saturday, is free and open to the public. However, advanced registration is required.
Sponsored by the University of Utah School of Medicine and the Utah Artificial Heart Institute, the symposium includes dozens of presentations by an international panel of heart experts, as well as reminiscences by Clark's family.
The symposium will be held at the Huntsman Cancer Institute, 2000 Circle of Hope, on the east side of the U. campus. Information is available at www.uahi.org, via e-mail, firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling 801-323-1133.
- Precedents — and exceptions...
- Woman dies, husband critically injured in...
- 9 things I wish I had known before my mission
- Small group of Ordain Women supporters gather...
- The truth about addiction
- It's official: Jason Chaffetz to make run for...
- 'Teacherpreneur,' a new role in the world of...
- Man injured in police shooting identified
- Hatch calls shutting down government... 68
- Chaffetz expected to announce he's... 49
- New Medicaid expansion plan unveiled to... 27
- Is convicted killer innocent? Group... 24
- Gun control laws won't stop mass... 24
- Herbert, other governors slam federal... 20
- Woman said she felt protected in ordeal... 19
- Chris Stewart endorses presidential... 18