The Barney Clark Commemorative Symposium: A Clinical Circulatory Support Update, to be held Friday and Saturday, is free and open to the public. However, advanced registration is required.
Sponsored by the University of Utah School of Medicine and the Utah Artificial Heart Institute, the symposium includes dozens of presentations by an international panel of heart experts, as well as reminiscences by Clark's family.
The symposium will be held at the Huntsman Cancer Institute, 2000 Circle of Hope, on the east side of the U. campus. Information is available at www.uahi.org, via e-mail, email@example.com, or by calling 801-323-1133.
- The pimple dilemma: To pop or not to pop
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Quiz: Which epic Airbnb in Utah should be...
- Police shoot, critically injure 'prime...
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of... 42
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 38
- Misty Snow likely to advance to general... 36
- Mitt Romney says family still wants him... 35
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Old West showdown? Freeway cattle drive... 30
- History-making transgender U.S. Senate... 29
- Hal Boyd: Why Mitt Romney's family,... 24