QSaltLake, a biweekly newspaper geared toward gays and lesbians, has relocated its offices in an effort to expand its operations and reach out to a broader readership.
The paper now will be headquartered in Sugar House at 1050 E. 2100 South, Suite 205.
"With this move, we are shifting into an even higher gear with QSaltLake," said Michael Aaron, the paper's editor and publisher.
The move to Sugar House also took into account proximity to advertisers who support QSaltLake and renovations in the area, Aaron said.
The move is one of several changes the 4-year-old newspaper has undergone recently. It has added four new columnists and soon will add two interns to its staff. The paper also has shifted from a semimonthly to a biweekly format, now printing 26 issues per year rather than 24.
QSaltLake can be found online at www.qsaltlake.com.
- U. student government passes resolution to...
- Salt Lake Comic Con FanX draws 100,000 attendees
- Report: Colleagues wondered if A.G. Mark...
- Man killed in court had tried to prevent...
- Vegas’ water drying up
- Fundraiser established for 2-year-old who was...
- Powell family fires back at recent court...
- Doug Robinson: Horrific crimes show the thin...
- U. student government passes resolution... 81
- Utah's new adaptive testing system... 59
- Utah among states with greatest urban... 45
- Gang member shot, killed after lunging... 27
- 2-year-old boy dies from accidental... 25
- Doug Robinson: Horrific crimes show the... 23
- Report: Colleagues wondered if A.G.... 20
- GOP resolution calls for partisan... 19