Celebrate the holidays at the Family History Library and the Museum of Church History and Art.
On Saturday, Dec. 1, there will be a special holiday event at the LDS Family History Library and the Museum of Church History and Art located immediately to the west of Temple Square. The event features activities for families and includes crafts, games, caroling, old-time dancing with the Firewood Pioneer Band and presentations on holiday traditions in various countries.
The crafts, presentations and games will take place in the library and museum, and the dancing and caroling will take place on the plaza between the buildings. The activities take place from 2-7 p.m. Free refreshments will be available on the plaza until dark. To see the schedule of activities, go to www.familysearch.org and click on the link under the Family History Library heading. Parking is available for a fee at the northwest corner of West Temple and North Temple streets.
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- A World War II veteran's story: 'I had...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Watch out for Utah Highway Patrol 'slow-down'...
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to live
- Mothers of kidnapped Bountiful girls speak out
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 158
- Pro same-sex marriage group responds to... 75
- Utah has some of the rudest drivers,... 48
- Police release names of officers... 36
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 33
- Protest ride results in charges against... 20
- Utah facing affordable housing crisis,... 18
- Mitt Romney to campaign for Mia Love in... 17