KVNU radio (AM-610), heard through much of northern Utah, will host a debate on the voucher issue, Monday, 4-6 p.m.
It will feature voucher advocate Richard Eyre of Parents for Choice in Education and voucher opponent Teresa Theurer of Utahns for Public Schools.
The debate will be co-hosted by Tom Grover and Ryan Yonk of KVNU.
The program will also be available on podcast at www.610kvnu.com.
- BYU student parlays app idea into a life-changer
- Mayor responds to pending harassment lawsuit...
- Sculptor hopes new statue brings comfort to...
- Zion's trees are dying of old age
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global audience,...
- Conservative group yanks TV ads targeting...
- 3 veteran officers preparing sex harassment...
- First prison relocation open house... 39
- 3 veteran officers preparing sex... 22
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global... 17
- Sen. Orrin Hatch calls HBO story on... 15
- Police: Toddler accidentally shot in... 14
- Conservative group yanks TV ads... 13
- Mia Love pushing higher education act 11
- Mayor responds to pending harassment... 11