KVNU radio (AM-610), heard through much of northern Utah, will host a debate on the voucher issue, Monday, 4-6 p.m.
It will feature voucher advocate Richard Eyre of Parents for Choice in Education and voucher opponent Teresa Theurer of Utahns for Public Schools.
The debate will be co-hosted by Tom Grover and Ryan Yonk of KVNU.
The program will also be available on podcast at www.610kvnu.com.
- Doug Robinson: Advocate's plea: Please return...
- Fountain Green holds first Christmas light...
- Baby's first Christmas comes with gift of hope
- Looming knee surgery inspired man to carve canes
- Resting her case: Judge reflects on Cuban...
- Christmas tradition: Judge visits jail to...
- Park City police nab pair suspected of...
- Bringing joy through simple acts of kindness
- Hatch 'sorry to see' Lee called an... 130
- List of potential prison sites cut to... 44
- Poll: Nearly two-thirds of Utahns... 29
- Mia Love names KSL reporter to head... 18
- Doug Robinson: Advocate's plea: Please... 18
- Police: Gunman said he shot at trooper... 13
- Utah family making renewed push for... 9
- Judge issues summons for 'Super Dell' 9