KVNU radio (AM-610), heard through much of northern Utah, will host a debate on the voucher issue, Monday, 4-6 p.m.
It will feature voucher advocate Richard Eyre of Parents for Choice in Education and voucher opponent Teresa Theurer of Utahns for Public Schools.
The debate will be co-hosted by Tom Grover and Ryan Yonk of KVNU.
The program will also be available on podcast at www.610kvnu.com.
- Summer downpour causes flooding, slides...
- Swallow, Shurtleff make first court...
- Utah leads the nation in deadly melanoma cases
- Project to restore Manti Tabernacle underway
- Video of school bus driver shows 'bizarre'...
- Cartel presence in Utah 'exploding' with...
- Provo's waffle truck started by a motivated...
- Settlement in dog shooting case reached, then...
- Republican, Democratic political... 37
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley... 25
- Owens' pollster says new poll shows... 22
- Drunken driver goes airborne, crashes... 21
- Swallow, Shurtleff make first court... 20
- Provo's waffle truck started by a... 19
- Critics decry solar fee as 'sun' tax 17
- Long road to trial begins Wednesday for... 13