Tahitian Noni International, based in Provo, has opened a product center in Long Island City, N.Y.
The center, the first in New York, includes a product store, training facilities, Internet access and product information.
The company develops, manufactures and markets products based on the noni plant. It has manufacturing facilities in the United States, Tahiti, Japan, Germany and China and sales offices in more than 30 countries.
- About Utah: They're best in the world
- Survey finds fewer women working now than in...
- 3 tips for traveling cheaply
- Survey says parents spend $532.87 a month to...
- Fox News blocked from Dish Network
- What people never mention when they talk...
- Big changes coming to Cuba tourism with US...
- It's becoming easier to shop overseas this...
- Survey finds fewer women working now... 5
- US consumer prices fall in November 4
- Sony hack adds to security pressure on... 3
- What people never mention when they... 3
- About Utah: They're best in the world 3
- A look at North Korea's cyberwar... 1
- Constantly changing online prices stump... 1
- California puzzles over safety of... 1