Tahitian Noni International, based in Provo, has opened a product center in Long Island City, N.Y.
The center, the first in New York, includes a product store, training facilities, Internet access and product information.
The company develops, manufactures and markets products based on the noni plant. It has manufacturing facilities in the United States, Tahiti, Japan, Germany and China and sales offices in more than 30 countries.
- NYC premiere of Rogen film 'The Interview'...
- Survey says parents spend $532.87 a month to...
- Russians rush to stores to pre-empt price rises
- US consumer prices fall in November
- Groups launch lawsuit over Tesoro refinery plan
- How grandparents can save for their...
- AP sources: NFL employees turn over phone,...
- Randy Shumway: One solution for air...
- NYC premiere of Rogen film 'The... 7
- Is brand loyalty the new religion? 6
- Biggest mailing day of the year means... 5
- US consumer prices fall in November 4
- Insurers ease 'Obamacare' deadline 3
- Keystone pipeline to top Senate agenda... 3
- AP sources: NFL employees turn over... 3
- PacifiCorp to close Deer Creek Mine in... 3