Tahitian Noni International, based in Provo, has opened a product center in Long Island City, N.Y.
The center, the first in New York, includes a product store, training facilities, Internet access and product information.
The company develops, manufactures and markets products based on the noni plant. It has manufacturing facilities in the United States, Tahiti, Japan, Germany and China and sales offices in more than 30 countries.
- 10 things to know about corporate inversions
- 6 financial moves to prevent sleepless nights
- Amish country bristles at ‘Mafia’...
- 3 ways insurers can still avoid covering the...
- Varian Medical breaks ground on Salt Lake...
- Eagle Mountain votes to accept Rocky Mountain...
- Fallon to lead honors as Leno wins top humor...
- Cantwell targets small business loan gender gap
- 10 things to know about corporate... 24
- 3 ways insurers can still avoid... 12
- Amish country bristles at... 10
- Mimicking the airlines, hotels get... 9
- Paul Mero steps down as head of... 9
- Burger King in talks to buy Tim Hortons 8
- California push to avert higher gas... 3
- Cantwell targets small business loan... 3