Tahitian Noni International, based in Provo, has opened a product center in Long Island City, N.Y.
The center, the first in New York, includes a product store, training facilities, Internet access and product information.
The company develops, manufactures and markets products based on the noni plant. It has manufacturing facilities in the United States, Tahiti, Japan, Germany and China and sales offices in more than 30 countries.
- For a waitress, sexual harassment is an...
- What you need to know about massive air bag...
- Out-of-patience investors sell off Amazon
- Ridesharing company Uber launches in Nevada
- US halal food supplier indicted over beef...
- Lehi-based Vivint debuts innovation facility
- High school grads to get free ride at North...
- Egg freezing is now a perk of the workplace....
- Support for statewide nondiscrimination... 20
- For a waitress, sexual harassment is an... 9
- Customer decline hits McDonald's sales,... 4
- Egg freezing is now a perk of the... 4
- Lower gas prices could mean economic... 3
- Survey: Harassment a common part of... 2
- Q&A: Journalist Dan Rather speaks on... 2
- EPA: Gas mileage inflated on 4 Mini... 1