No. 1 Stone-cold sober
No. 1 Future Rotarians and Daughters of the American Revolution
No. 1 Got milk? (low beer consumption)
No. 1 Scotch and soda, hold the scotch (low hard liquor consumption)
No. 1 Students pray on regular basis/most religious students
No. 2 Don't inhale (low marijuana usage reported)
No. 3 Best college library
No. 4 Students most nostalgic for Ronald Reagan/lean right politically
No. 11 Alternative lifestyle not an alternative (low acceptance of gay community)
No. 12 Town-gown relations are great
No. 14 Happiest students
No. 17 Everyone plays intramural sports
No. 19 Best quality of life
No. 20 School runs like butter (administration gets high marks)
Source: Princeton Review's "Best 366 Colleges" 2008 edition
- 'Inseparable' Clinton brothers killed in...
- Embattled doctor surrenders Utah medical license
- Union Pacific train makes special delivery...
- Dancing stars Julianne and Derek Hough visit...
- Supreme Court issues stay in Utah gay...
- California man drove to Vernal for sex with...
- A photographic look at how Days of '47 floats...
- Brain injury changes the lives and tests the...
- Supreme Court issues stay in Utah gay... 78
- Supporters rally around breast-feeding... 73
- Gov. says Utah will comply with law if... 59
- Utah unemployment rate second lowest in... 19
- $1.8B project to take Salt Lake City... 17
- South Jordan councilman wants school... 17
- Brain injury changes the lives and... 15
- Anti-porn rally aims at keeping... 14