No. 1 Stone-cold sober
No. 1 Future Rotarians and Daughters of the American Revolution
No. 1 Got milk? (low beer consumption)
No. 1 Scotch and soda, hold the scotch (low hard liquor consumption)
No. 1 Students pray on regular basis/most religious students
No. 2 Don't inhale (low marijuana usage reported)
No. 3 Best college library
No. 4 Students most nostalgic for Ronald Reagan/lean right politically
No. 11 Alternative lifestyle not an alternative (low acceptance of gay community)
No. 12 Town-gown relations are great
No. 14 Happiest students
No. 17 Everyone plays intramural sports
No. 19 Best quality of life
No. 20 School runs like butter (administration gets high marks)
Source: Princeton Review's "Best 366 Colleges" 2008 edition
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Ballet West artists prepare original works...
- YouTube star Stuart Edge hopes to inspire...
- Two suffer minor injuries in gyrocopter crash...
- Intermountain Healthcare taps new CEO
- Pure joy: Special needs students vie for the...
- Utah man held 1,164 days in jail without a...
- Utah man held 1,164 days in jail... 37
- 'Dirty soda' lawsuit calls shop's... 22
- Former Utah Gov. Mike Leavitt advising... 20
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 19
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 17
- National conservative group backs... 17
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use... 16
- Sutherland Institute looks to broaden... 15