No. 1 Stone-cold sober
No. 1 Future Rotarians and Daughters of the American Revolution
No. 1 Got milk? (low beer consumption)
No. 1 Scotch and soda, hold the scotch (low hard liquor consumption)
No. 1 Students pray on regular basis/most religious students
No. 2 Don't inhale (low marijuana usage reported)
No. 3 Best college library
No. 4 Students most nostalgic for Ronald Reagan/lean right politically
No. 11 Alternative lifestyle not an alternative (low acceptance of gay community)
No. 12 Town-gown relations are great
No. 14 Happiest students
No. 17 Everyone plays intramural sports
No. 19 Best quality of life
No. 20 School runs like butter (administration gets high marks)
Source: Princeton Review's "Best 366 Colleges" 2008 edition
- Lawmakers to rehash Utah's stillbirth law due...
- Video: Utah man uses 'random acts of pasta'...
- Ogden home burglarized while family attends...
- Utah family's adoption of Ethiopian girl...
- John Jones died in a cave, but his widow...
- Shoppers skip turkey for a shot at...
- Advent: A time of fasting, preparation for...
- Why Utahns are some of the biggest spenders,...
- As Ferguson verdict is read, protesters... 70
- Prayers, protests raised in Utah as... 37
- Utah to pay plaintiffs in marriage... 34
- 12-year-old girl dies in accidental... 29
- GOP plans to sue over Count My Vote... 28
- Ogden attorney sues Weber School... 27
- Proposed tax increase a 'bold move' for... 25
- Utah lawmakers contemplate law... 24