No. 1 Stone-cold sober
No. 1 Future Rotarians and Daughters of the American Revolution
No. 1 Got milk? (low beer consumption)
No. 1 Scotch and soda, hold the scotch (low hard liquor consumption)
No. 1 Students pray on regular basis/most religious students
No. 2 Don't inhale (low marijuana usage reported)
No. 3 Best college library
No. 4 Students most nostalgic for Ronald Reagan/lean right politically
No. 11 Alternative lifestyle not an alternative (low acceptance of gay community)
No. 12 Town-gown relations are great
No. 14 Happiest students
No. 17 Everyone plays intramural sports
No. 19 Best quality of life
No. 20 School runs like butter (administration gets high marks)
Source: Princeton Review's "Best 366 Colleges" 2008 edition
- Cheerleading coach who worked as youth...
- Fire rips through Draper garage during...
- Osmond to run 250 miles to help kids get...
- Former Gov. Norm Bangerter remembered as man...
- Mystery man who rescued driver from cliff in...
- Pornography conference probes perils, solutions
- Three Salt Lake City golf courses slated for...
- Orem pediatrician 'happy' to help...
- End of an era: Mercury rule shutters... 57
- Poll: Strong approval ratings for Gov.... 27
- Sen. Hatch's 'I-Squared' bill could... 26
- BYU ranked 'best value college' in Utah 26
- Herbert to meet with Obama... 23
- April snow shocks Utahns but does... 20
- Wild, windy, wet weather wallops... 17
- Rep. Jason Chaffetz: Drug Enforcement... 15