No. 1 Stone-cold sober
No. 1 Future Rotarians and Daughters of the American Revolution
No. 1 Got milk? (low beer consumption)
No. 1 Scotch and soda, hold the scotch (low hard liquor consumption)
No. 1 Students pray on regular basis/most religious students
No. 2 Don't inhale (low marijuana usage reported)
No. 3 Best college library
No. 4 Students most nostalgic for Ronald Reagan/lean right politically
No. 11 Alternative lifestyle not an alternative (low acceptance of gay community)
No. 12 Town-gown relations are great
No. 14 Happiest students
No. 17 Everyone plays intramural sports
No. 19 Best quality of life
No. 20 School runs like butter (administration gets high marks)
Source: Princeton Review's "Best 366 Colleges" 2008 edition
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Police chief of Myton charged with stalking 3...
- 3 South Jordan siblings battling rare disease...
- Provo ranked 4th most educated city in...
- Utah has some of the rudest drivers,...
- Love says commenting on Saratoga Springs...
- Saratoga Springs police chief calls officer...
- 'They killed my son because he's... 78
- Jason Chaffetz: Mitt Romney is leaving... 69
- Was Saratoga Springs man killed while... 52
- Police break silence about... 49
- Friends, family, strangers gather at... 35
- Utah, Western states say feds are all... 24
- Utah has some of the rudest drivers,... 21
- New definition of homeless would give... 20