2,000 are ex-FLDS members but may still be considered fundamentalists
7,500 belong to the Apostolic United Brethren ("the Allred group")
1,500 belong to Centennial Park
1,500 belong to the Davis Cooperative Society ("the Kingstons")
1,500 belong to smaller groups such as the TLC, the Blackmores, the Neilson/Naylor group
15,000 are "independents," who are fundamentalists not affiliated with any group
Source: Anne Wilde
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Bingham High students walk out over dress code
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Mountain lion caught in Foothill neighborhood...
- Mothers of kidnapped Bountiful girls speak out
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to live
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 164
- Pro same-sex marriage group responds to... 84
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 38
- Police release names of officers... 37
- Mitt Romney to campaign for Mia Love in... 18
- Can Utah solve its surprising binge... 17
- Bingham High students walk out over... 17
- Debates ready to start, third-party... 12