2,000 are ex-FLDS members but may still be considered fundamentalists
7,500 belong to the Apostolic United Brethren ("the Allred group")
1,500 belong to Centennial Park
1,500 belong to the Davis Cooperative Society ("the Kingstons")
1,500 belong to smaller groups such as the TLC, the Blackmores, the Neilson/Naylor group
15,000 are "independents," who are fundamentalists not affiliated with any group
Source: Anne Wilde
- BYU student health plan exemption expires
- Utah bachelor lets sister set him up on 31...
- $1M in heroin found in 'complex' hidden...
- Woman accused of stabbing girlfriend 46 times...
- New law helps Utah avoid marriage license...
- FBI investigating fatal crash on Ute reservation
- Mia Love paying back money spent on...
- 'One drink, one time': New research shows...
- BYU student health plan exemption expires 52
- Popular Provo teacher imprisoned for... 47
- New law helps Utah avoid marriage... 36
- Family of man killed by Spanish Fork... 34
- Does coal have a future in Utah? Should... 27
- Students see 'great growth' in second... 18
- Mia Love paying back money spent on... 17
- About Utah: He walked around the lake... 15