2,000 are ex-FLDS members but may still be considered fundamentalists
7,500 belong to the Apostolic United Brethren ("the Allred group")
1,500 belong to Centennial Park
1,500 belong to the Davis Cooperative Society ("the Kingstons")
1,500 belong to smaller groups such as the TLC, the Blackmores, the Neilson/Naylor group
15,000 are "independents," who are fundamentalists not affiliated with any group
Source: Anne Wilde
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- How new technology is reshaping pacemakers
- Why Pioneer Day is so important to Utahns
- Friction over Trump between GOP, Utah...
- Too many boaters not stopping for quagga...
- Jordan board calls for special bond election...
- Family of slain man who killed police K9...
- Crash launches engine 100 feet, but seat belt...
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- Utah GOP delegates finally fired up... 74
- Friction over Trump between GOP, Utah... 64
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 30
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Prosecutor rails on DOJ handling of... 18
- Local government board fostered... 16
- 2 charged in attack on gay men;... 14