2,000 are ex-FLDS members but may still be considered fundamentalists
7,500 belong to the Apostolic United Brethren ("the Allred group")
1,500 belong to Centennial Park
1,500 belong to the Davis Cooperative Society ("the Kingstons")
1,500 belong to smaller groups such as the TLC, the Blackmores, the Neilson/Naylor group
15,000 are "independents," who are fundamentalists not affiliated with any group
Source: Anne Wilde
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Ballet West artists prepare original works...
- YouTube star Stuart Edge hopes to inspire...
- Two suffer minor injuries in gyrocopter crash...
- Intermountain Healthcare taps new CEO
- Utah man held 1,164 days in jail without a...
- Missing Millard County woman's body found...
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 19
- National conservative group backs... 18
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 17
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use... 16
- Sutherland Institute looks to broaden... 15
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 14
- Group targets Utah's public lands fight... 12
- A family's faith and a mother's legacy... 11