The Utah Department of Transportation awarded Ralph L. Wadsworth Construction the I-80, State Street to 1300 East, reconstruction project.
The project will include widening both east- and westbound I-80 to four lanes, replacing 12 bridges, adding three new bridges, retaining and sound walls. Construction should begin this fall.
The company specializes in building bridges, overpasses, highway projects and other projects involving concrete paving.
- How one woman unplugged from technology for...
- Utah construction companies fined, ordered to...
- It can cost you $12,000 a year to buy...
- Internet billionaires face off in renewed...
- Can a company really be altruistic?
- Uber, Lyft refuse to require driver fingerprints
- What could McDonald's do to fix its business?
- Technology and outdoor sports converge at...
- What could McDonald's do to fix its... 11
- Utah construction companies fined,... 8
- How one woman unplugged from technology... 6
- It can cost you $12,000 a year to buy... 4
- Photos: Sharing birthday wishes 2
- First lady: Tech industry to train,... 1
- Greece under fire from creditors as... 1
- Diet Pepsi dropping aspartame on... 1