The Utah Department of Transportation awarded Ralph L. Wadsworth Construction the I-80, State Street to 1300 East, reconstruction project.
The project will include widening both east- and westbound I-80 to four lanes, replacing 12 bridges, adding three new bridges, retaining and sound walls. Construction should begin this fall.
The company specializes in building bridges, overpasses, highway projects and other projects involving concrete paving.
- Kennecott hopes project will change mountain...
- State lawmaker calling for criminal probe...
- 10 jobs you can get right now
- 10 things to know about corporate inversions
- Amish country bristles at ‘Mafia’...
- Summit County sees credit card breach after...
- 6 financial moves to prevent sleepless nights
- 3 ways insurers can still avoid covering the...
- 10 things to know about corporate... 32
- 3 ways insurers can still avoid... 13
- Paul Mero steps down as head of... 9
- Cantwell targets small business loan... 4
- Applications for US unemployment aid... 4
- Dave Ramsey says: Government unlikely... 3
- Utah board approves winery in... 3
- Study: Social media users shy away from... 2