The Utah Department of Transportation awarded Ralph L. Wadsworth Construction the I-80, State Street to 1300 East, reconstruction project.
The project will include widening both east- and westbound I-80 to four lanes, replacing 12 bridges, adding three new bridges, retaining and sound walls. Construction should begin this fall.
The company specializes in building bridges, overpasses, highway projects and other projects involving concrete paving.
- Lawsuit accuses state of illegally pursuing...
- 9 startup companies perfect for your family
- Chinatown Supermarket opens in South Salt Lake
- The wrath of Comic-Con: S.L. convention...
- Consumer index climbs to record level in Utah
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't touch that 529 plan
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via online...
- U.S. economy grows at scorching 4 percent in...
- Fast food workers vow civil disobedience 18
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't leave an estate... 13
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake... 12
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via... 12
- Sarah Palin launches online... 10
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't touch that 529... 8
- The wrath of Comic-Con: S.L. convention... 8
- U.S. economy grows at scorching 4... 5