The Utah Department of Transportation awarded Ralph L. Wadsworth Construction the I-80, State Street to 1300 East, reconstruction project.
The project will include widening both east- and westbound I-80 to four lanes, replacing 12 bridges, adding three new bridges, retaining and sound walls. Construction should begin this fall.
The company specializes in building bridges, overpasses, highway projects and other projects involving concrete paving.
- Lehi-based Vivint debuts innovation facility
- Dave Ramsey says: Keep expectations clear...
- UTA seeks to hire bus drivers, other workers
- Fire exposes illegal Chinese factories in Italy
- Lower gas prices could mean economic impact...
- Support for statewide nondiscrimination law...
- Egg freezing is now a perk of the workplace....
- Customer decline hits McDonald's sales, profit
- Housing recovery slowest since World... 12
- Support for statewide nondiscrimination... 7
- Customer decline hits McDonald's sales,... 3
- Another year, another small Social... 2
- Lower gas prices could mean economic... 2
- Egg freezing is now a perk of the... 2
- Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen says... 1
- Utah jobless rate stays steady at 3.5... 1