The Utah Department of Transportation awarded Ralph L. Wadsworth Construction the I-80, State Street to 1300 East, reconstruction project.
The project will include widening both east- and westbound I-80 to four lanes, replacing 12 bridges, adding three new bridges, retaining and sound walls. Construction should begin this fall.
The company specializes in building bridges, overpasses, highway projects and other projects involving concrete paving.
- Review: Larger iPhones eliminate reason to...
- Phone lines are open: Customers camp out for...
- Riverton Hospital expansion aims to meet...
- Customers wait all night, get new iPhone 6
- Burger King Japan's latest meal is the new black
- Yellen says US families need to boost savings
- Bus ads bringing thousands of dollars in revenue
- Financial interventions don't work
- Yellen says US families need to boost... 10
- Financial interventions don't work 7
- Salt Lake City is now 'Ski City USA' in... 5
- Extended warranties a big sell. Are... 4
- PepsiCo latest sponsor to voice NFL... 4
- Dave Ramsey says: Tips for stretching... 4
- FedEx to add 50,000 seasonal jobs 2
- Where’s the app for an earthquake... 2