Margo Fitzgerald Mace, age 55, passed away April 27, 1999 at home of leukemia.
Born August 18, 1943 in Murray, Utah to Ray R. and Florence Bird Fitzgerald. She was a talented and artistic cosmetologist and owned several salons throughout Murray and also in Las Vegas. She proved to her children her courage and her love for them. She was baptized into the Christ Lutheran Church where she found her faith in God, and Pastor Erickson inspired her in that faith. Her mother was blessed to have her in her home for the past two years.Survived by children, Marqulinn (Gary) Lial, Marty White, Shylow (Christy) Pryor; grandchildren, Hunnee Mercier, Sheenna Mercier, Angel White, Rosie White, Chelsea White, Shelby Ray White; mother, Florence Diana; father, Ray R. Fitzgerald; sister and brothers, Cherie (Dell) Petersen, Robert (Linda) Fitzgerald, Ray (Mona) Fitzgerald Jr., Frank (Linda) Diana; Special loved friend, Chet Walton. Preceded in death by daughter, Shannee White; sister, Penny Diana; and stepfather, Frank Diana. We will love you and miss you forever and ever.
Friends and family may call at the Christ Lutheran Church, 5600 So. 240 East, Thursday from 4 to 6 p.m. Funeral Directors Jenkins-Soffe Mortuary.
- Searchers locate missing family of Olympian...
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via online...
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake...
- Healing souls, healing a mountain
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley detective...
- Man seeks video of 1995 Oklahoma City...
- Draper man dies from injuries in house explosion
- Salt Lake bike share program doubles in size
- Federal land managers criticized over... 24
- Renewable energy advocates decry... 19
- Habitual offender arrested in alleged... 16
- Student attitudes changing on healthy... 14
- 'No trespassing' sign may not stop... 13
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake... 11
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via... 10
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley... 10