SALINA--Owen Merrill Wayman 59, passed away February 10, 1999 in Richfield, Utah.
He was born November 28, 1939 in Molen, Utah a son of Fred and LaPreal Chidester Wayman. He married Jacqueline Cook June 21, 1963 in Salt Lake City, Utah. He served in the U.S. Army and was an electrician.He is survived by his wife Jacqueline of Salina; five sons, two daughters: John Wayman, Connie Wayman, Brent Wayman, Janet Lofley, of Salina; Joe (Becky) Wayman, Prescott, Arizona; Owen (Denice) Wayman, Bremmerton, Washington; Danny (Laura) Wayman of Richfield; 14 grandchildren; three brothers, Preston Wayman, Ferron, Utah; Keith (Jeanetta) Wayman, Salina; Lyman (Nancy) Wayman, Salt Lake; three sisters, Venice Boyer, St. George; Alice Dezeeuw, Salt Lake; Inez LeMaster, Price. Preceded in death by parents; two brothers, Hal and Ferrill; and sister, DeLora.
Funeral services will be Monday evening, Feb. 15, at 6 p.m. in the Salina Stake Center (94 West 400 North). Friends may call at the Springer Turner Funeral Home in Salina Sunday evening 6 to 7 p.m. and at the Stake Center Monday one hour prior to services. At Owen's request he will be cremated. Arrangements by Springer Turner Funeral Homes of Salina and Richfield.
T 2/14N 2/14
- 'Inseparable' Clinton brothers killed in...
- Embattled doctor surrenders Utah medical license
- Union Pacific train makes special delivery...
- Dancing stars Julianne and Derek Hough visit...
- California man drove to Vernal for sex with...
- Supreme Court issues stay in Utah gay...
- Pioneer Day celebrations set throughout Utah
- Utah kids have lower death rate, but more...
- Supreme Court issues stay in Utah gay... 78
- Supporters rally around breast-feeding... 73
- Gov. says Utah will comply with law if... 59
- Utah unemployment rate second lowest in... 19
- South Jordan councilman wants school... 17
- Brain injury changes the lives and... 15
- Anti-porn rally aims at keeping... 14
- Ex A.G.s John Swallow, Mark Shurtleff... 14