SALINA--Owen Merrill Wayman 59, passed away February 10, 1999 in Richfield, Utah.
He was born November 28, 1939 in Molen, Utah a son of Fred and LaPreal Chidester Wayman. He married Jacqueline Cook June 21, 1963 in Salt Lake City, Utah. He served in the U.S. Army and was an electrician.He is survived by his wife Jacqueline of Salina; five sons, two daughters: John Wayman, Connie Wayman, Brent Wayman, Janet Lofley, of Salina; Joe (Becky) Wayman, Prescott, Arizona; Owen (Denice) Wayman, Bremmerton, Washington; Danny (Laura) Wayman of Richfield; 14 grandchildren; three brothers, Preston Wayman, Ferron, Utah; Keith (Jeanetta) Wayman, Salina; Lyman (Nancy) Wayman, Salt Lake; three sisters, Venice Boyer, St. George; Alice Dezeeuw, Salt Lake; Inez LeMaster, Price. Preceded in death by parents; two brothers, Hal and Ferrill; and sister, DeLora.
Funeral services will be Monday evening, Feb. 15, at 6 p.m. in the Salina Stake Center (94 West 400 North). Friends may call at the Springer Turner Funeral Home in Salina Sunday evening 6 to 7 p.m. and at the Stake Center Monday one hour prior to services. At Owen's request he will be cremated. Arrangements by Springer Turner Funeral Homes of Salina and Richfield.
T 2/14N 2/14
- Celebrate summer fun with a photographic look...
- No national launch for Draft Mitt effort
- Southern Utah infant dies after being left in...
- Review board clears Salt Lake police officer...
- Proposal: Real Salt Lake would pay for minor...
- Police say son beat 70-year-old father to death
- Utah mother of 8 in running for...
- Uintah County man accused of assaulting...
- 67 unaccompanied children who crossed... 78
- Republican, Democratic political... 49
- No national launch for Draft Mitt effort 44
- Cartel presence in Utah 'exploding'... 33
- Pro-Palestinian crowd rallies in Salt... 33
- Review board clears Salt Lake police... 30
- Lawsuit claims State School Board... 29
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley... 26