SALINA--Owen Merrill Wayman 59, passed away February 10, 1999 in Richfield, Utah.
He was born November 28, 1939 in Molen, Utah a son of Fred and LaPreal Chidester Wayman. He married Jacqueline Cook June 21, 1963 in Salt Lake City, Utah. He served in the U.S. Army and was an electrician.He is survived by his wife Jacqueline of Salina; five sons, two daughters: John Wayman, Connie Wayman, Brent Wayman, Janet Lofley, of Salina; Joe (Becky) Wayman, Prescott, Arizona; Owen (Denice) Wayman, Bremmerton, Washington; Danny (Laura) Wayman of Richfield; 14 grandchildren; three brothers, Preston Wayman, Ferron, Utah; Keith (Jeanetta) Wayman, Salina; Lyman (Nancy) Wayman, Salt Lake; three sisters, Venice Boyer, St. George; Alice Dezeeuw, Salt Lake; Inez LeMaster, Price. Preceded in death by parents; two brothers, Hal and Ferrill; and sister, DeLora.
Funeral services will be Monday evening, Feb. 15, at 6 p.m. in the Salina Stake Center (94 West 400 North). Friends may call at the Springer Turner Funeral Home in Salina Sunday evening 6 to 7 p.m. and at the Stake Center Monday one hour prior to services. At Owen's request he will be cremated. Arrangements by Springer Turner Funeral Homes of Salina and Richfield.
T 2/14N 2/14
- The pimple dilemma: To pop or not to pop
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Quiz: Which epic Airbnb in Utah should be...
- Police shoot, critically injure 'prime...
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of... 42
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 38
- Misty Snow likely to advance to general... 34
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Mitt Romney says family still wants him... 31
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- Old West showdown? Freeway cattle drive... 29
- History-making transgender U.S. Senate... 26