SALINA--Owen Merrill Wayman 59, passed away February 10, 1999 in Richfield, Utah.
He was born November 28, 1939 in Molen, Utah a son of Fred and LaPreal Chidester Wayman. He married Jacqueline Cook June 21, 1963 in Salt Lake City, Utah. He served in the U.S. Army and was an electrician.He is survived by his wife Jacqueline of Salina; five sons, two daughters: John Wayman, Connie Wayman, Brent Wayman, Janet Lofley, of Salina; Joe (Becky) Wayman, Prescott, Arizona; Owen (Denice) Wayman, Bremmerton, Washington; Danny (Laura) Wayman of Richfield; 14 grandchildren; three brothers, Preston Wayman, Ferron, Utah; Keith (Jeanetta) Wayman, Salina; Lyman (Nancy) Wayman, Salt Lake; three sisters, Venice Boyer, St. George; Alice Dezeeuw, Salt Lake; Inez LeMaster, Price. Preceded in death by parents; two brothers, Hal and Ferrill; and sister, DeLora.
Funeral services will be Monday evening, Feb. 15, at 6 p.m. in the Salina Stake Center (94 West 400 North). Friends may call at the Springer Turner Funeral Home in Salina Sunday evening 6 to 7 p.m. and at the Stake Center Monday one hour prior to services. At Owen's request he will be cremated. Arrangements by Springer Turner Funeral Homes of Salina and Richfield.
T 2/14N 2/14
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Martin MacNeill gets maximum sentence for...
- Supporters for traditional marriage focus on...
- Astronomers find massive black hole in tiny...
- Darrien's day: Controversy put aside as man...
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to live
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- Bystanders flip SUV to rescue teen from river
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 106
- Police break silence about... 50
- Utah has some of the rudest drivers,... 40
- Friends, family, strangers gather at... 35
- New definition of homeless would give... 28
- Utah, Western states say feds are all... 26
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 21
- Protest ride results in charges against... 20