SALINA--Owen Merrill Wayman 59, passed away February 10, 1999 in Richfield, Utah.
He was born November 28, 1939 in Molen, Utah a son of Fred and LaPreal Chidester Wayman. He married Jacqueline Cook June 21, 1963 in Salt Lake City, Utah. He served in the U.S. Army and was an electrician.He is survived by his wife Jacqueline of Salina; five sons, two daughters: John Wayman, Connie Wayman, Brent Wayman, Janet Lofley, of Salina; Joe (Becky) Wayman, Prescott, Arizona; Owen (Denice) Wayman, Bremmerton, Washington; Danny (Laura) Wayman of Richfield; 14 grandchildren; three brothers, Preston Wayman, Ferron, Utah; Keith (Jeanetta) Wayman, Salina; Lyman (Nancy) Wayman, Salt Lake; three sisters, Venice Boyer, St. George; Alice Dezeeuw, Salt Lake; Inez LeMaster, Price. Preceded in death by parents; two brothers, Hal and Ferrill; and sister, DeLora.
Funeral services will be Monday evening, Feb. 15, at 6 p.m. in the Salina Stake Center (94 West 400 North). Friends may call at the Springer Turner Funeral Home in Salina Sunday evening 6 to 7 p.m. and at the Stake Center Monday one hour prior to services. At Owen's request he will be cremated. Arrangements by Springer Turner Funeral Homes of Salina and Richfield.
T 2/14N 2/14
- Was pregnancy rumor a factor in killing of...
- Two men charged with vandalizing LDS church...
- Father says daughter was stabbed 46 times
- Conrad Truman found guilty of murdering wife...
- Group meeting in Salt Lake to plan 2015 World...
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- Missing oilfield worker's body found near Vernal
- Utahns support bill making clear clergy don't...
- Utahns not as strongly opposed to... 87
- Love not attending Salt Lake City... 60
- Federal government extends same-sex... 40
- Group meeting in Salt Lake to plan 2015... 29
- Utahns support bill making clear clergy... 24
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of... 20
- Support for statewide nondiscrimination... 17
- Owens participates in Rotary Club... 16