MESA, Arizona--Darlene Ann Gibbs, 48, passed away February 8, 1999.
She was born in Salt Lake City, Utah and has lived in Mesa, Arizona for eight years. Employed by Mesa Public Schools as a nurses assistant. Held many leadership positions in Relief Society and Primary, and was a Temple worker.Survived by husband, Jeffery Gibbs; sons, Timothy, Thomas, Tyson, and Travis; daughter, Nicole Person; brothers, John W. Johnson, Jr., Vern R. Johnson, and Gayland G. Johnson; and five grandchildren.
Services, 11 a.m., Friday, February 12, 1999 in the LDS Mesa East Stake Center, 2228 East Brown Rd. Friends may call 6-8 p.m. Thursday, February 11, 1999 at Bunker's Garden Chapel, 33 N. Centennial Way, Mesa, AZ, and one hour prior at the church. Burial, Mesa City Cemetery.
T 2/11N 2/11
- Sculptor hopes new statue brings comfort to...
- Conservative group yanks TV ads targeting...
- Mayor responds to pending harassment lawsuit...
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global audience,...
- 3 veteran officers preparing sex harassment...
- Zion's trees are dying of old age
- Teen dies in suspected overdose in Farmington
- First prison relocation open house... 39
- 3 veteran officers preparing sex... 22
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global... 16
- Utah lawmakers begin task to... 15
- Sen. Orrin Hatch calls HBO story on... 15
- Police: Toddler accidentally shot in... 14
- Conservative group yanks TV ads... 12
- Mia Love pushing higher education act 11