MESA, Arizona--Darlene Ann Gibbs, 48, passed away February 8, 1999.
She was born in Salt Lake City, Utah and has lived in Mesa, Arizona for eight years. Employed by Mesa Public Schools as a nurses assistant. Held many leadership positions in Relief Society and Primary, and was a Temple worker.Survived by husband, Jeffery Gibbs; sons, Timothy, Thomas, Tyson, and Travis; daughter, Nicole Person; brothers, John W. Johnson, Jr., Vern R. Johnson, and Gayland G. Johnson; and five grandchildren.
Services, 11 a.m., Friday, February 12, 1999 in the LDS Mesa East Stake Center, 2228 East Brown Rd. Friends may call 6-8 p.m. Thursday, February 11, 1999 at Bunker's Garden Chapel, 33 N. Centennial Way, Mesa, AZ, and one hour prior at the church. Burial, Mesa City Cemetery.
T 2/11N 2/11
- The pimple dilemma: To pop or not to pop
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Quiz: Which epic Airbnb in Utah should be...
- Police shoot, critically injure 'prime...
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of... 41
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 38
- Misty Snow likely to advance to general... 34
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- Rep. Love hosts poverty discussion with... 18
- History-making transgender U.S. Senate... 16
- How the tech industry grew a rural Utah... 13