MESA, Arizona--Darlene Ann Gibbs, 48, passed away February 8, 1999.
She was born in Salt Lake City, Utah and has lived in Mesa, Arizona for eight years. Employed by Mesa Public Schools as a nurses assistant. Held many leadership positions in Relief Society and Primary, and was a Temple worker.Survived by husband, Jeffery Gibbs; sons, Timothy, Thomas, Tyson, and Travis; daughter, Nicole Person; brothers, John W. Johnson, Jr., Vern R. Johnson, and Gayland G. Johnson; and five grandchildren.
Services, 11 a.m., Friday, February 12, 1999 in the LDS Mesa East Stake Center, 2228 East Brown Rd. Friends may call 6-8 p.m. Thursday, February 11, 1999 at Bunker's Garden Chapel, 33 N. Centennial Way, Mesa, AZ, and one hour prior at the church. Burial, Mesa City Cemetery.
T 2/11N 2/11
- Rocky Mountain Power: Thousands on Wasatch...
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Ballet West artists prepare original works...
- 41 inmates in Davis County Jail earn high...
- 'Regimented' UTA employee remembered as...
- Office of Economic Development names...
- Parents look for answers after daughter was...
- U. grad one of top 25 law students in the nation
- LDS Church condemns sexual assault as... 60
- Utah man held 1,164 days in jail... 37
- 'Dirty soda' lawsuit calls shop's... 21
- Former Utah Gov. Mike Leavitt advising... 20
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 18
- Sutherland Institute looks to broaden... 15
- Gov. Herbert: Bears Ears resolution... 11
- Utah defends busting theater for... 11