MESA, Arizona--Darlene Ann Gibbs, 48, passed away February 8, 1999.
She was born in Salt Lake City, Utah and has lived in Mesa, Arizona for eight years. Employed by Mesa Public Schools as a nurses assistant. Held many leadership positions in Relief Society and Primary, and was a Temple worker.Survived by husband, Jeffery Gibbs; sons, Timothy, Thomas, Tyson, and Travis; daughter, Nicole Person; brothers, John W. Johnson, Jr., Vern R. Johnson, and Gayland G. Johnson; and five grandchildren.
Services, 11 a.m., Friday, February 12, 1999 in the LDS Mesa East Stake Center, 2228 East Brown Rd. Friends may call 6-8 p.m. Thursday, February 11, 1999 at Bunker's Garden Chapel, 33 N. Centennial Way, Mesa, AZ, and one hour prior at the church. Burial, Mesa City Cemetery.
T 2/11N 2/11
- Should Meagan Grunwald get life without parole?
- Photo gallery: Journey headlines 35th Stadium...
- 25 of the craziest — and cutest —...
- Funeral services for President Boyd K. Packer...
- President Boyd K. Packer, champion of...
- Photos: A photographic look at President Boyd...
- About Utah: They go back to give back
- Healing underway in Greek Orthodox community
- LDS Church donates to Utah Pride... 68
- Should Meagan Grunwald get life without... 47
- My view: Move the prison for the sake... 42
- President Boyd K. Packer, champion of... 40
- Idaho's gay marriage ban remains in... 36
- Former Provo High teacher pleads guilty... 27
- Utah senators seeking support for... 16
- My view: Utah lawmakers can protect... 13